Table of Contents
Shashaa Tirupati (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Shashaa Tirupati is an Indo-Canadian musical artist. She has won several awards in the Indian music industry as a playback singer. Besides, mainstream singing she is also a theatre artist and motivational speaker.
Birth & Early Life
Shashaa Tirupati was born on 21 December, 1989 in Srinagar, Kashmir, India. However, Shashaa moved to Canada. She completed her schooling from LA Matheson Secondary School in Surrey, Canada in 2005 and earned a prestigious scholarship for her under-graduation studies at the Simon Fraser University.
Tirupati began her musical training from the early age of six. She began singing for the local radio stations and became the first Red FM Idol at the age of sixteen in Vancouver, Canada. Her training in Hindustani music was given by Kamala Bose in Prayagraj.
She has also been trained under the legendary Girija Devi of the Benaras Gharana. She continued to perform in concerts and festivals while studying, however after her schooling she focused on making a career in playback singing in Bollywood, Mumbai.
|Real Name||Shashaa Tirupati|
|Date of Birth||21 December 1989|
|Age (as in 2020)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Srinagar, Kashmir, India|
|Home Town||Srinagar, Kashmir, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Shashaa Tirupathi’s voice was recognized by AR Rahman in Coke Studio season 3 and soon she professionally working under him. She has recorded several solos for him in musical projects and regional albums.
Tirupathi gained popularity in the Tamil music industry and was soon lending her voice to several music directors. She was featured in Tamil songs by AR Rahman in 2015 and also in their Telugu versions. Soon she began singing in not just Tamil but Telugu, Kannada, Punjabi, Marathi, etc.
Education Details and More
|School||LA Matheson Secondary School Surrey, BC, Canada|
|College||Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, Canada|
Symbiosis College, Pune, India
|Debut||Hindi Song : “Rang De” Film ‘Bumm Bumm Bole’ (2010)|
Punjabi Song : “Tenu Pyaar Ho Gaya” Film ‘Tere Ishq Nachaya’ (2011)
Tamil Song : “Oday Oday” Film ‘Raja Rani’ (2013)
Telugu Song : “Inthandanga” Film ‘Janda Pai Kapiraju’ (2013)
Marathi Song : “Rang He Nave Nave” Film ‘Coffee Ani Barach Kahi’ (2015)
Malayalam Song : “Manam Manam” Film ‘Shenbaga Kottai’ (2016)
Kannada Song : “Hunna Hunna” Film ‘Kotigabba 2’ (2016)
English Song : “String of Air” Film ‘String Of Air’ (2019)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ “7” Feet|
|Hobbies||Reading and Singing|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Shashaa Tirupati
- Shashaa Tirupati was born in Hindu family who resides in Canada.
- She was a bright student and has won several medal, awards and scholarships by the Vancouver local government.
- She is a motivational speaker and did a TED Talk in 2019.
- In 2018, She won the National Award and Filmfare Award of Best Playback Singer (female) for Vaan Varuvaan.
- She made her acting debut with the play I, Cloud.
- Tirupati can play the kazoo (African instrument), the classical western guitar and the harmonium.
- she has worked alongside Lata Mangeshkar in Rahman’s album RAUNAQ.
- She is a trained Hindustani musical singer.
- Shashaa toured with Rahman on several of his tours in 2017 like Encore Tour 2017, Infinite Love, Rahmanishq Tour, T 20 Opening Concert, Greatest Hits Concert at the O2, etc.
- She has sung in more than 7 languages.
- She is currently pursuing her second masters in marketing from Symbiosis College in Pune.
- Shashaa gave her voice to many television jingles including brands like Slice Mango, Sony Vaio, Taaza, SunSilk (Gang of girls), etc.
- She was also seen in the MTV Unplugged season 4.
- She has worked as a playback singer in mainstream Bollywood by lending her voice in movies like Bumm Bumm Bole, Dil Bechara, Yeh Stupid Pyaar, Jab Harry Met Sejal, etc.
- Currently, Shashaa is working as an independent artist writing and producing her own songs. Some of her independent works include Hum Kahaan Hai. String of Air, Leprechaun Love, etc.
If you have more details about Shashaa Tirupati. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.