Shrinidhi Ghatate (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Shrinidhi Ghatate is an Indian Singer and Songwriter. She is popular for participating in reality TV show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa lil Champs Marathi, Asia’s Singing Super Star and The Voice. She gave her voice in Hindi, Marathi and Gujarati film industry. Shrinidhi is lead female singer of Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy’s musial band group and also has performed with them on UK, Mauritius, Israel, Abu Dhabi tour.
Shrinidhi Ghatate was born on 4 October 1996 in Nagpur, Maharashtra. She started her career in very small age. when she was just 9 years old, she was seen on television for the first time with the reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa lil Champs Marathi. She also participated in TV show The Voice and Asia’s Singing Super Star.
|Shrinidhi Ashwin Ghatate
|Singer and Songwriter
|Date of Birth
|4 October 1996
|Mother : Archana Ghatate
Father : Ashwin Ghatate
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Modern High School Nagpur
|Mithibai College Of Science, Arts & Commerce
|Bachelor of Arts
|Television : Sa Re Ga Ma Pa lil champs (Marathi)
Physical Stats and More
|Travelling and Singing
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Shrinidhi Ghatate
- Shrinidhi Ghatate born and brought up in Nagpur.
- She has also sung various playbacks for Bollywood, Marathi and Gujarati films.
- She also has her own Band “Shrinidhi & the band” which is considered as one of the best bands in the country
- She gave her voice to Amrita Rao’s character Kalyani Gaikwad in TV series Meri Awaz Hi Pehchan Hai, which was aired on &TV channel.
- Shrinidhi released her first solo song Bas Teri Raah in 2017.
- She has been worked and performed with Bollywood singer Javed Ali.
If you have more details about Shrinidhi Ghatate. Please comment below we will update within an hour.