Antara Nandy (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Antara Nandy is Indian playback singer and performer. She is known for Zee TV singing reality show “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs” in 2009. Antara was in top three contestant of the show. She was also seen in YouTube original “ARRived” judged by A.R. Rahman, Shann, Clinton Cerejo and Vidhya Vox.
Birth & Family
Antara Nandy was born on 11 December 1999 in Kolkata, West bengal. She is elder daughter of Animesh and Jui Nandy. Apart from her, she has younger sister Ankita Nandy in family. Ankita is also a singer like her. Antara always wanted to be a playback singer. So, she started vocal training under Padshree awarded indian classical singer Rashid Khan in the age of just 5.
|Real Name||Antara Nandy|
|Profession||Playback singer, YouTuber, Songwriter|
|Date of Birth||11 December 1999|
|Age(as in 2020)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Sivasagar, Assam|
|Home Town||Guwahati, Assam|
|Family||Mother : Jui Nandy|
Father : Animesh Nandy
Sister: Ankita Nandy
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Antara completes her schooling from Delhi Public School, Kolkata. She is currently pursuing graduation in mass communication from Symbiosis International University. To fulfill her dream, she joined A.R. Rahman’s music institute ‘KM Music Conservatory’. While living in this academy, she studied in western classical music.
Education Details and More
|College||Symbiosis International University,|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Studies|
|Debut||Television : Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs (2009)|
|Awards||Delhi Shorts International Film Festival-15|
Ramdhenu Viewers Choice award
Antara got her first breakthrough of her career from Zee TV’s singing reality show “Sa Re Ga Ma pa L’ll Champs”. This show earned her a lot of fame in the singing industry. At a young age, she got the opportunity to work with famous Bollywood singers like Alka Yagnik, Kavita Krishnamurthy, Pulak Banerjee and Debojit Saha etc. She has given her voice in many Assamese language films and has also sung the title song of several Bengali TV shows.
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Singing, Dancing, Reading|
Marital Status and More
|Boy Friends||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|Favourite Actors||Shahrukh Khan. Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Anushka Sharma|
|Favourite Singer||Lata Mangeshkar , Asha Bhosle, Kishore Kumar|
|Favourite Food||Chocolates, Nutella|
|Favourite Destinations||Goa, Shimala|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Antara Nandy
- Antara Nandy was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- She can sing in 5 different languages including Hindi, Assamese, Bengali and English.
- She debut in film industry with song ‘Nixati Joto Ronge’ in Assamese film “Khel – the Game“.
- Nandy sisters ‘Humma Humma‘ song went Viral over all social media in 2016
- In 2013, Antara sang hits like ‘Police Babu’ and ‘Najanu’ for Hengul Theatre.
- At the age of just 9, she gave her performance at Netaji Indoor Stadium.
- She has also lent her voice in a music album “Ei Jibon Nohoi Xuna Bondhu“. This music album was released in 2010, in which Alka Yagnik, Kavita Krishnamurthy, Pulak Banerjee, Debojit Saha, Luna Bharali Das, Debajit Choudhury sang together.
- Antara has been very active in singing from school, since she never missed any competition.
- She has won the title of ‘Delhi Shorts International Film Festival 2015’. In this competition, she sang the song “Yaa Devi” written by herself.
- In 2019, She took part in A.R. Rahman’s youtube singing reality show “ARRived“.
If you have more Details about Antara Nandy. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.