Karma Takapa (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Karma Takapa is an Indian film director and actor. He is best known for playing the role of Dev in Amazon Prime’s web series The Last Hour. He has also directed films like Mor Mann Ke Bharam, Ralang Road and Where the Winds Blow. Karma has been active in the film industry since 2012.
Karma Takapa was born and brought up in Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim. He had a fondness for theatres and films since childhood. But due to no infrastructure for films, he moved to Pune’s famous institute Film and Television Institute of India (FTII). From here, he completed the course of film production and by 2012 became actively involved in the film industry.
In his initial journey, he wrote and directed short films and documentary. His first breakthrough came in 2013 from the short film Thutse Kyuma. The short film got a chance to feature in the Beijing International Students’ Festival and the International Film Festival of India. After this film, he directed films such as Yahin Kahin Nahin, Mor Mann Ke Bharam and Ralang Road.
In 2021, Karma got the first opportunity to act in addition to directing the film. He played the lead role of Dev in this web series The Last Hour. He also worked with Sanjay Kapoor, Shaylee Krishen, Shahana Goswami, Raima Sen in this.
|Director, Screenplay Writer and Actor
|Date of Birth
|Age (as in 2021)
|Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Film and Television Institute of India, Pune
|Short Film : Thutse Kyuma (2013; As Director)
Film : Mor Mann Ke Bharam (2015; As Director)
Web Series : The Last Hour (2021; As Actor)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 7″ Feet
|Chest: 42 inches
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
Marital Status and More
Some Facts About Karma Takapa
- Karma Takapa originally hails from Sikkim.
- He received his studies from the Pune-based institute Film and Television Institute of India.
- The film Mor Mann Ke Bharam directed by him was screened at the 17th Mumbai Film Festival.
- Another written and directed film by him Ralang Road was screened on many reputed stage of the world including 52nd Karlovy Vary International Film Festival and 6th Dharamshala International Film Festival.
- He has worked on more than 10 short fictions and documentary films in his career.
If you have more details about Karma Takapa. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.