Pankaj Kalra (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Pankaj Kalra is an Indian television and film actor. He has been a part of dozens of TV shows in his career like Ramayan, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi, Mere Genie Uncle. And has been active in the television industry for almost 2 decades.
Pankaj Kalra was born in Mumbai Maharashtra. His brother Pawan Kalra works as a voice over artist. He started his career through television serials. After which he got a chance to work in films too. Pankaj has so far worked in many films like Musafir, Shootout at Wadala and Mere Genie Uncle.
|Real Name||Pankaj Kalra|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age(as in 2020)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Pawan Kalra
Wife : Not Known
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 8″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 15 inches
|Hobbies||Acting and Singing|
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Some Facts About Pankaj Kalra
- Pankaj Kalra was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- He started his career through TV shows.
- He played the role of King Dasaratha in the 2009 Ramayana, which was very appreciated by the audience.
- In his early career, he worked in many episodic shows like Aahat, X Zone, Zee Horror Show etc.
- In 2019, he appeared in a web series BOSS: Baap of Special Services.
- He played a major character of Udhayveer in the TV show Jo Ishq Ki Marzi Woh Rab Ki Marzi.
If you have more details about Pankaj Kalra. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.