Paras Arora (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Paras Arora is an Indian television actor. He is best known for television shows Dil Hi Toh Hai, Mahabharat, Udaan, Kaatelal & Sons and Baavle Utaavle. He started his career with the Raavan show in the year 2006. Since which he has been continuously active in the television industry.
Birth & Family
Paras Arora was born on 10 January 1994 in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh. He is the elder son of Renu and Brij Mohan Arora. He also has a younger brother in the family. His father had a readymade garment business in Bareilly. His entire family shifted to Mumbai a few years ago. Paras was fond of dancing since childhood and has won hundreds of trophies. Due to this talent, he became famous all over Bareilly. Before shift to Mumbai, Paras’s family lived in Indiranagar area of Bareilly.
|Real Name||Paras Arora|
|Date of Birth||10 January 1994|
|Age(as in 2020)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh|
|Home Town||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Renu Arora|
Father : Brij Mohan Arora
Sister: Not Available
Brother: 1 younger brother
Wife : Not Available
Paras took admission in Handa Public School to pursue his early education but due to being active in the acting industry, he could not attend school regular. That is why he completed his schooling from the National Institute of Open Schooling. Arora has completed his graduation from Raval International College, Mumbai. He wanted to become a pilot in his childhood but his dancing talent took him to the Mumbai film industry.
Education Details and More
|School||Handa Public School, Bareilly|
National Institute of Open Schooling
|College||Raval International College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Television : Raavan (2006)|
Film : Let’s Dance (2009)
At the age of just 10, Arora came to Mumbai to pursue his career, during this period his father gave him full support. He started his career with the film Yuva. In this film, he appeared as a child artist. After this film he was seen in a prominence role in the television show Raavan. After this show Arora was seen in many TV serials like Ramayan, Meera, Jai Maa Durga etc. The TV show Veer Shivaji highlight him to the television industry. He appeared in the lead role of Chhatrapati Shivaji in this show. In a long career of 16 years, he has worked in many television serials and films.
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 8″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Hobbies||Watch Movies, Dancing and Playing guitar|
The relationship news of Paras Arora frequently come in media headlines. There have been a lot of news of him about dating Udaan fame Meera Deosthale and Police Factory fame Neha Tomar but he never confirmed his relationship.
Marital Status and More
|Girl Friends||Meera Deosthale (Actress)|
Neha Tomar (Actress)
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Paras Arora
- Paras Arora was born in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh.
- He played Abhimanyu’s role in the 2013 Mahabharat which was well received by the audience.
- Arora made his Bollywood debut in 2009 with the film ‘Let’s Dance‘.
- He has appeared opposite Kangana Ranaut in the film Rajjo. In this film, he played the role of a youth of 17 years.
- He has worked in episodic serials like “Savdhaan India”, “Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya” and “Laal Ishq”.
- Arora has also featured in a Punjabi music album Kachichiyan. He appeared alongside Zuber Kamaal Khan and Shilpa Anand in this album by Savvy Sandhu, .
- Paras likes to play cricket in sports. He participated in the sports reality show MTV Box Cricket League from the side of Chennai Swaggers.
- Paras is fond of traveling.
- He is a fitness freak.
- There are many tattoos on Paras’s body, he tattooed ‘Sikh Lion and Khanda’ on his right shoulder and ‘angel wing sword’ on nape of his neck.
If you have more details about Paras Arora. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.