Ram Pothineni (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Ram Pothineni is an Indian actor who predominately works in Telugu films. He is popularly known playing a role Devdas in the romantic drama film Devadasu in 2006 alongside IIeana D’Cruz. Besides he has worked in several popular films like Jagadam (2007), Ready (2008), Kandireega (2011), Shivam (2015), Red (2021) etc.
Ram Pothineni was born on 15 May 1988 in Hyderabad, Telangana. He first appeared in the short film Adayaalam where he played a role of Neren who is 18 years old boy drug addicted. Ram made his debut by playing main role of Devdas in the Telugu romantic drama film Devadasu in 2006 and later received the Filmfare Awards South for best male debut in 2007.
Later, he worked in several movies like Ready (2008), Ganesh (2009), Kandireega (2011), Ongole Githa (2013), Masala (2013), Shivam (2015), Hyper (2016), Hello Guru Prema Kosame (2018), iSmart Shankar (2019), Red (2021) etc.
|Real Name||Ram Pothineni|
|Date of Birth||15 May 1988|
|Age (as in 2022)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Home Town||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Family||Mother : Padmasree |
Father : Murali Mohan Pothineni
Sister : Madhu Smitha Pothineni
Brother : Krishna Chaitanya Pothineni
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Debut||Film : Devadasu (2006)|
|Awards||2002 Europe film Festival Award, Switzerland |
2007 Filmfare Award South
2020 Zee Cine Awards Telugu
and many more
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 9” ft|
In Meter : 1.75 m
|Weight||In Pound : 158 lbs|
In Kilogram : 72Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Traveling, Reading books, Swimming etc.|
Marital Status and More
|Girlfriends||Urvashi Rautela (Actress)|
|Salary (approx)||INR 6-10 crore|
|Net Worth||INR 20-25 crore|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ram Pothineni
- Ram Pothineni was born and raised in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- He is the nephew of the well known Telugu film producer Sravanthi Ravi Kishore.
- Ram has first came limelight in the Tamil short film Adayaalam where he played a role of Naren who is a 18 year old boy drug addicted. for this he received a best actor award of Europe film Festival in 2002.
- Ram made his debut while appearing in the Telugu romantic drama film Devadasu (2006), for this he won the best debut actor award of Filmfare Award South in 2007).
- He has also won the award of Zee Cine Telugu for becoming star of the year in 2020.
- In 2022, he appeared in action thriller film The Warriorr as DSP Dr. Satya.
If you have more details about Ram Pothineni. Please comment below we will update within an hour.