Sahil Phull (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Sahil Phull is an Indian television and film actor. He is known for the television shows Piya Rangrezz, Kaatelal & Sons, Uttaran and Haiwaan: The Monster. He has been active in the television industry since 2014.
Sahil Phull was born in Jammu (Jammu & Kashmir). He grew up in a Muslim family. After completing schooling, he joined the National School of Drama and came to Mumbai to pursue his career. In Mumbai, he started his journey through modeling. After which Phull did the television show Uttaran and appeared on the show for a very limited time (in the role of Aashfaq). After this show, he also got a chance to work in the Indo-Australian TV series “Moti Gori”. During this time, he also took acting training from Victoria College of Arts.
After becoming famous in Australian TV and Films, he shifted to Australia but his desire to work in Bollywood brought him back to India. He was seen in films like Out of Time, Kapow, Out of Time and Dishoom.
|Date of Birth
|Mother : Not Known
Father : Not Known
Sister: 1 Younger Sister
Brother: Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai
Victoria College of Arts
|Engineering Graduate (passed in 2010)
|Television : Uttaran (2014)
Film : Dishoom (2016)
|Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Memorial National Teacher & Media Award (2014)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 10″ Feet
|Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Travelling, Watching Movies
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sahil Phull
- Sahil Phull was born and brought up in Jammu.
- He started doing theater during schooling under the National School of Drama.
- After completing his studies till 12, he came to Mumbai to pursue a career.
- He also studied engineering in Mumbai.
- Phull has also worked in a short film Punaha.
- He was also a part of an Australian short film ‘Shabd’.
- In 2014, he has also been awarded S Radhakrishnan award for his performance in Uttaran.
- He made his Bollywood debut in 2015 with the film Dishoom.
- He is a fitness freak and keeps himself healthy through sports and gyming.
- Phull has also worked in the TV show Kundali Bhagya but left the show after some time. He said “I was promised that I would eventually turn the antagonist, but I was relegated to a supporting role. So, I decided to quit television”.
- In 2022, Sahil played an important role of Kashi in the Sony TV show Jagannath Aur Poorvi Ki Dosti Anokhi.
If you have more details about Sahil Phull. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.