Sahil Salathia (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Sahil Salathia is an Indian actor and model. He is known for his acting work in Everest, P.O.W- Bandi Yuddh Ke and Panipat. He also represented India in Mr. Asia Hong Kong in 2012, and he reached in Top 5 finalists.
Birth & Early Life
Sahil Salathia was born on 13 April 1988 to Rajput family in Jammu city, India. His early education was completed from Apeejay School, Sheikh Sarai, Delhi and did his Engineering from Punjab University, Chandigarh. He is a Software Engineer. As he choose modelling and acting as his career, he got training from Barry John Acting School.
|Date of Birth
|13 April 1988
|Age (as in 2020)
|Jammu city, India
|Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salathia started his career as a model in 2012. He represented India in Mr. Asia competition held in Hong Kong and he reached finals in top 5 contestant out of total 32 representatives of different countries. Salathia does modelling and promotion campaign for various popular brands like Idea Cellular, Big Bazaar, Mercedes Benz, Kingfisher and many other.
As an actor, Sahil made his debut as the lead role in 2014’s Everest directed by Ashutosh Gowariker. He won Lion Gold Awards for Best Fresh Face for his debut series. In 2016, he portrayed Yusuf in P.O.W Bandi Yuddh Ke, a television series based on prisoners of war.
In 2019, he also appeared as Shamsher Bahadur in Ashutosh Gowariker’s film Panipat.
Education Details and More
|Apeejay School, Sheikh Sarai, Delhi
|Punjab University, Chandigarh
|Film : Everest (2014)
Physical Stats and More
|5’ 11” Feet
|Chest: 42 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 15 inches
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sahil Salathia
- He is known for his work in modelling field as finalist of Mr. Asia 2012 in Hong Kong while representing India.
- He made debut in acting industry with Ashutosh Gowariker’s Everest in 2014.
- Salathia appeared on cover page of various leading magazines like India Today, Maxim and GQ Etc.
- Sahil also working as a social worker alongside acting and modelling. In 2014, he collaborate with Smile Foundation and arranged a happy meal for the underprivileged children.
- His “Chal Kar Pahal” initiative, a walkathon for supporting gender equality and women empowerment was arranged in Bhopal, Lucknow and Chandigarh.
- He did numerous Commercial advertisements for Lava Mobile Phones, Tata Indica Car, Sumsung Mobile Phones, Tetley Green Tea and still continuing.
- He is a enthusiastic fitness freak.
If you have more details about Sahil Salathia. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.