Sajjad Delafrooz (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Sajjad Delafrooz is an Iranian film actor. He is currently active in the Bollywood film industry and has done films like Tiger Zinda Hai and Baby. Apart from this, he has also played an important role in Hotstar’s web series Special Ops.
Sajjad Delafrooz was born in Iran but raised in UAE. Since childhood, he was very fond of watching Hindi films. He learned Hindi through films. After working in many international film and commercials, he moved to Mumbai. In Mumbai, he got a chance to debut through the film Baby. He played the role of a doctor in the film.
Sajjad got an opportunity to play negative lead role opposite to Salman Khan in his second film Tiger Zinda Hai. His character was well liked in this film. After this, Sajjad was also seen in Hotstar web series Special Ops.
|Date of Birth
|22 November 1983
|Age(as in 2020)
|Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Iranian School of Sharjah
|Near East University, Nicosia
Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Brussels
|MBA (Master of Business Administration)
|Hindi Film : Baby (2015)
Web Series : Special Ops (2020)
Television : Money (2016)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 11″ Feet
|Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Traveling and Reading Books
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sajjad Delafrooz
- Sajjad Delafrooz was born in Shiraz, Iran.
- He has been living in Mumbai for three years and working in Bollywood films.
- He made his film debut with Akshay kumar starrer film Baby in 2015.
- He has worked in several television series Special Ops, Follow the Money, Journey and A letter.
- Sajjad’s family and relatives still live in Iran.
- In 2017, he played the role of Abu Usman in the film Tiger Zinda Hai.
- In 2020, he played the antagonist Hafiz Ali / Ikhlaq Khan’s character in the Hotstar series Special Ops.
- He is fluent in English, Arabic, Persian, Turkish and Hindi language
If you have more details about Sajjad Delafrooz. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.