Ananya Dwivedi (Child Artist) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography and More
Ananya Dwivedi is a child artist. She played the role of the sister of Ayushmann Khurrana in the film Gulabo Sitabo. The film was released on Amazon Prime on 12 June 2020. In this film, actors like Amitabh Bachchan and Ayushman Khurana and Srishti Shrivastava were seen with Ananya.
Ananya Dwivedi was born in Kanpur. She is the elder daughter of Rahul and Pratiksha Dwivedi. Apart from her, her younger brother Ekagra Dwivedi is also in the family. Ekagra is also a child artist and has played the role of Hanuman in &TV channel show Kahat Hanuman, Jai Shri Ram. Gulabo Sitabo was Ananya’s debut film. Before this, she has worked in many advertising films and TV serial.
|Real Name||Ananya Dwivedi|
|Date of Birth||2010|
|Age(as in 2020)||10 Years|
|Famous Role||Neetu in film ‘Gulabo Sitabo’ (2020)|
|Birth Place||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Home Town||Jhalokhar village of Hamirpur|
|Family||Mother : Pratiksha Dwivedi|
Father : Rahul Dwivedi
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Ekagra Dwivedi
Husband: Not Available
Education Details and More
|Educational Qualification||Puring Studies (She is in 6th standard)|
|Debut||Film : Gulabo Sitabo (2020)|
Television : Tujhse Hai Raabta (2020)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||2′ 3″ Feet|
Some Facts About Ananya Dwivedi
- Ananya Dwivedi was born in Kanpur.
- Her family lives in Mumbai because of her projects in the film industry.
- Ananya studies in class six and is interested in classical dance.
- Ananya plays Neetu, the sister of Ayushmann Khurrana in the film Gulabo Sitabo.
- Her ancestral residence is in Jhalokhar village of Hamirpur.
- Her younger brother of Ekagra plays Hanuman ji role in &TV channels show ‘Kahat Hanuman Jai Shri Ram’.
- In 2020, She was seen in Zee TV’s serial ‘Tujhse Hai Raabta‘ as Suhana Marathe, daughter of Trilok and Divya
If you have more details about Ananya Dwivedi. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.