Zebby Singh (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Zebby Singh is an Indian television and film actor. He started his career with the film Manmarziyaan. He is originally from Punjab. Before joining the acting world, he was active in the modeling industry.
Zebby Singh was born in Chandigarh, Punjab. He never thought he would work in the television industry. He completed his education from BBS Engineering College, Chandigarh. He came to Mumbai for a competition in the fourth year of college. After which his life changed. He taught modeling and ramp walk in Mumbai. In 2015, he was the finalist of Mr. India.
After working a few years in modeling, he made his debut in acting with the film “Manmarziyaan”. In this film, he also assisted Anurag Kashyap. Before the release of this film, he was selected for the Star India Channel show “Papa By Chance”. In this show, he played the main character Yuvaan Chopra. After this show, he also appeared in Vish Ya Amrit: Sitara.
|Date of Birth
|Age(as in 2019)
|Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Baba Banda Singh Bahadur Engineering College
|Graduate (Mechanical Engineering)
|Television : Papa by Chance (2018)
Film : Manmarziyaan (2018)
Physical Stats and More
|Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Traveling, Bike Riding and Dancing
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Zebby Singh
- Zebby Singh was born and brought up in Chandigarh, Punjab.
- He started his career with the film Manmarziyaan.
- He got his first role on television from the serial Papa By Chance.
- He likes football and volleyball in sports.
- Zebby’s real name is Rupinderjit Singh, this name was given by his aunt.
- He did modeling work for many years.
- Zebby is a fitness freak and loves to do gyming daily.
- He is also an animal lover.
If you have more Details about Zebby Singh. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.