Aamna Sharif (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Aamna Sharif is an Indian actress and model, who has predominantly worked in Hindi cinema and serials. She is best known for her role as Komolika in Kasauti Zindagi Kay (2018-20). In her 17-year long career, this actress has achieved all the love and affection from Indian audiences.
Birth & Early Life
Aamna Sharif was born on 16 July 1982 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her father is a Indian-Muslim while her mother is a Persian-Bahraini. She is alumnus of St. Anne’s High School, situated in Bandra, Mumbai.
|Real Name||Aamna Sharif|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||16 July 1982|
|Age (as in 2021)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known|
Father : Name Not Known
Husband : Amit Kapoor (m. 2013-Present)
Son : Arain Kapoor (b. 2015)
|Religion||Muslim (Turned to Hindu after marriage)|
Aamna stepped into the glamor world from modeling. When she was in her second year of graduation, she started getting modeling offers from various brands. Then slowly, she started appearing in music videos.
Her acting career on the small screen started from a serial ‘Kahi To Hoga’ in which she played Kashish Sinha. The story of this show was based on a novel written by Jane Austen. In 2012, she acted as Muskaan Duggal in Hongey Judaa Na Hum aired on Sony Entertainment Television. Then she worked with producer Ekta Kapoor and Shobha Kapoor’s television show Ek Thhi Naayika as Razia. After that, she was cast for ‘Kasauti Zindagi Ki 2’ aired on Star Plus in 2018. She played the role of Komolika Chaubey (Siddhant’s daughter).
Aamna has also worked in Bollywood movies like Aloo Chaat as Aamna, Aao Wish Karein as Mitika, Shakal Pe Mat Ja as Amina, and Ek Villain as Sulochana. She also did a Tamil film Jjunction.
Education Details and More
|School||St. Anne’s High School, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||College dropout|
|Debut||Television : Kahi To Hoga (2003)|
Film : Jjunction (2002; Tamil)
Aloo Chaat (2009; Hindi)
|Awards||Indian Telly Awards (Best Fresh New Face (Female); 2004)|
Indian Telly Awards (Best Onscreen Couple; 2004)
Indian Telly Awards (Best Actor (Female); 2006)
Lions Gold Awards (Favorite Comeback on Television; 2013)
and many more
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Photography, Travelling and Yoga|
Aamna Sharif got married to Amit Kapoor, she converted herself into a Hindu. The couple dated for almost a year and got married in 2013. They are blessed with a baby boy Arain Kapoor in 2015.
Marital Status and More
|Boyfriends||Amit Kapoor (Producer)|
|Marriage Date||27 December 2013|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Aamna Sharif
- Aamna Sharif was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She has been a model for many big brands like Gem & Jewellery Creating, Dressline, Bharatplaza, Sweet Dreams etc.
- Aamna has also worked in various television commercials including that of Close Up, Set Wet, Nescafe, etc.
- She was seen in a guest appearance in TV show Kasauti Zindagi Kay, Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan, and Karam Apnaa Apnaa to promote her serial Kahi to Hoga.
- She has appeared in many Hit Music Videos of the 2000s like Dil Ka Aalam, Chalne Lagi Hain Hawayein, Mujhko Piya Ki Yaad Sataye, etc.
- Aamna has won numerous awards and been nominated several times for her amazing performance in television shows.
- Aamna is acrophobic since her childhood.
- She is also interested in photography.
- She is fond of eating and trying new dishes.
If you have more details about Aamna Sharif. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.