Additi Gupta (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Additi Gupta is an Indian television actress. She is known for television shows Anupamaa, Kaal Bhairav Rahasya, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil and Punar Vivah. Gupta is active in the television industry since 2008.
Birth & Family
Additi Gupta was born on 21 April 1988 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. She completed her schooling from Bhopal and did college from Delhi University in fashion designing. Aditi’s father’s name is Umesh Gupta and mother’s name is Pushpa Gupta. Aditi Gupta has 1 brother.
|Additi Gupta Chopra
|Actress and Model
|Date of Birth
|21 April 1988
|Age (as in 2021)
|Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
|Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
|Mother : Pushpa Gupta
Father : Umesh Gupta
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Kabir Chopra (m. 2018-Present)
Additi started her television career in 2008 with the serial Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. In this show, she played the lead role of Heer Maan opposite to Harshad Chopda. With the serial, Additi gained a lot of fame in the television industry. After this show, she appeared in several television serials like Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, Punar Vivah, Qubool Hai, Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil, Ishqbaaaz etc. She played the lead role in the 2018 show Kaal Bhairav Rahasya.
Education Details and More
|Television : Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil (2008)
|STAR Parivaar Award (2008 & 2009; Favorite Jodi)
Zee Rishtey Award (2015; Favorite Saas-Bahu)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 6″ Feet
|Travelling and Dancing
Additi has always in the headlines for her personal life. She was in a relationship with Rizwan Bachav for 5 years but later broke up. Aditi Gupta married to Kabir Chopra in Mumbai on 12 December 2018. Kabir Chopra is a businessman. Currently, both Kabir and Aditi live in Mumbai.
Marital Status and More
|12 December 2018
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Additi Gupta
- Additi Gupta was born and brought up in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- Gupta started her career as a model during this she also completed her fashion designing.
- She started her acting career from the age of 20.
- Aditi made her television debut in 2008 with Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil.
- In 2008 and 2009, she received STAR Parivaar’s Favorite Jodi Award for the show Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil.
- Apart from acting and modeling, Aditi Gupta is also a very good fashion designer.
- In 2015, she received Zee Rishtey’s Favorite Saas-Bahu Award for the Qubool Hai show.
- Apart from the serial, Aditi has also participated in some shows like ‘Zara Nachke Dikha’ and ‘Box Cricket League’.
- Gupta is also very fond of traveling and loves to roam in London.
If you have more details about Additi Gupta. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.