Jagnoor Aneja (Choreographer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Jagnoor Aneja was an Indian choreographer and director. He is best known participating for MTV Love School. He passed away due to cardiac arrest while travelling to Egypt on 23 September 2021. Jagnoor was founder and director of Glambirds Entertainment, Jagnoor Aneja Choreography and Jagnoor Aneja Training School.
|Real Name||Jagnoor Aneja|
|Profession||Choreographer and Director|
|Date of Birth||Year 1980|
|Age||40 Years ((TimesNow))|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Death||23 September 2021|
|Death Cause||Cardiac Arrest|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Mintoo Aneja|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : MTV Love School (2015)|
|Awards||Youngest Runway Director in India (2017)|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Jagnoor Aneja
- Jagnoor Aneja was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He was a part of Karan Kundra and Anusha Dandekar’s MTV Love School Season 1 and 2.
- Aneja was founder of Glambirds Entertainment. His modeling agency honoured by Most popular modelling agency award at the PKG Lifestyle News in Delhi.
- He has interviewed well-known actors of television industry including Ashmit Patel, Tanaz Irani, Nishant Malkani etc.
- He loved travelling all around the world.
- He won the Youngest Runway Director in India by Juhi Chawla in 2017.
If you have more details about Jagnoor Aneja. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.