Aishwarya Khare (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Aishwarya Khare is an Indian television actress. She is known for playing lead role of Laxmi in Zee TV’s show Bhagya Lakshmi. She has also worked in several television shows like Saam Daam Dand Bhed, Jaane Kya Hoga Rama Re, Vishkanya Ek Anokhi Prem Kahani and Yeh Hai Hai Chahatein. Aishwarya started her career with DD National’s show Ye Shaadi Hai Ya Sauda. She is originally from Bhopal.
Birth & Family
Aishwarya Khare was born in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. She is the daughter of Bhajan singer Ravi Khare and radio announcer Shubhra Khare. She got her early education from the Bonnie Foi School and St. Theresa School in Bhopal. Aishwarya had been fond of acting since childhood. Her mother has also been an actress. Aishwarya learned acting qualities from Mumtaz Khan, Javed Khan. After completing her schooling, she moved to Mumbai to pursue career.
|Date of Birth
|Age (as in 2019)
|Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
|Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
|Mother : Shubhra Khare (Former Actress and Radio Jockey)
Father : Ravi Khare (Bhajan singer)
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Aishwarya got her first break through with famous director Lal Vijay Shahdev’s show Yeh Shaadi Hai Ya Sauda. More than 300 episodes of this serial were broadcast on Doordarshan’s National Channel. After this show, she appeared as the lead actress on Life OK’s Jaane Kya Hoga Rama Re and Zee TV’s Vishkanya Ek Anokhi Prem Kahani. In 2021, Aishwarya got opportunity to play lead role in Ekta Kapoor produced television show Bhagya Lakshmi alongside Rohit Suchanti.
Education Details and More
|Bonnie Foi School, Bhopal
St. Theresa School, Bhopal
|Mithi Bai College, Mumbai
|Bachelor of Mass Media
|Television : Yeh Shaadi Hai Ya Sauda (2014)
|Miss MP (2014)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 6″ Feet
|Painting, Dancing and Traveling
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Aishwarya Khare
- Aishwarya Khare was born and brought up in Bhopal.
- She taught the nuances of acting with eminent dramatists Chandrahas Tiwari and Priti Tiwari.
- She is also studied Bachelor of Mass Media degree from Mithibai College.
- Khare was crowned as Miss MP in 2014.
- She has also worked with famous designer Mumtaz Khan and has also taken training from film actor Javed Khan’s academy.
- Khare has been seen in lead roles in many serials like Jaane Kya Hoga Rama Re, Vishkanya, Ye Shaadi Hai Ya Sauda and Yeh Hai Chahtein..
- Shahrukh Khan is her favorite actor and wants to work with him.
If you have more Details about Aishwarya Khare. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.