Akansha Sareen (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Akansha Sareen is an Indian television actress. She is known for the television show Yeh Teri Galiyan, Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji and Shaadi Mubarak. She started her career as a model. Akansha is originally from New Delhi.
Akansha Sareen was born in Delhi. She has fond of acting since childhood. After completing her studies, she moved to Mumbai. She started her career in modeling in Mumbai. After which he got a chance to work in the television show Laal Ishq. Sareen gained fame in the television from the 2018 serial Ye Teri Galliyan in which she played the negative character of Arpita. Later she played an important role in the show, Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji.
|Date of Birth
|Age(as in 2019)
|Mother : Anju Sareen
Father : Sandip Sareen
Sister: 1 Younger Brother
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Education Details and More
|Ryan International School
|Amity University, Noida, India
|Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (B.J.M)
|Television : Laal Ishq (2018)
Web Series : Mirzapur (2019)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 6″ Feet
|Cooking, Dancing and Traveling
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Akansha Sareen
- Akansha Sareen was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- She made her television debut on the episodic show Laal ishq in the year 2018.
- She has played leading roles in television shows Ye Teri Galliyan, Savdhan India and Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji.
- Sareen has also worked in a web series Mirzapur.
- She has also been a part of a short film Pyaar Ka Sutta.
- Akansha loves cooking. She has created a highlight for cooking on Instagram account in which she share videos and pictures related to cooking.
- In 2020, she is currently playing important role in Star Plus’ TV show Shaadi Mubarak which is produced by Shashi Sumeet Productions.
If you have more details about Akansha Sareen. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.