Apoorva Arora (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Apoorva Arora is an Indian actress. She has worked in Hindi, Kannada, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu films. Apoorva was born in New Delhi and started her career with the film “Babbal Gum” in 2011.
Apoorva Arora was born on June 5, 1996 in New Delhi. At the age of just 12, She did her first role in films. After which she worked in several brands advertisements like Glam Up, Usha Sewing Machine, Cadbury Perk, Himalaya Toothpaste and Lava Mobile etc.
Apoorva started her professional career in films in 2011 when she signed a film named “Babbal Gum”. This film was one of the best films of that year. Famous film critic Rajeev Masand placed the film on the list of top five films of 2011. Apoorva played main character of Jenny in the film.
In 2014, Arora worked in two major Hindi films “Dekh Tamasha Dekh” and “Holiday”. She was accompanied by big stars like Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha in the film holiday. she played the role of Virat Bakshi’s younger sister in this film. Later she did many regional film including Tamil, Telugu and Gujarati.
|Real Name||Apoorva Arora|
|Profession||Actress, Dancer and Model|
|Date of Birth||5 June 1996|
|Age(as in 2020)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Known (Elder)
Husband: Not Available
Education Details and More
|School||National School of Drama, New Delhi|
|College||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Debut||Television : Honhaar (2009)|
Hindi Film : Bubble Gum (2011)
Punjabi Film : Disco Singh (2014)
Kannada Film : Siddhartha (2015)
Gujarati Film : Sathiyo Chalyo Khodaldham (2015)
Marathi Film : Manjha (2017)
Web Series : Gangster (2018; Telugu)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 3″ Feet|
Marital Status and More
|Boy Friends||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Apoorva Arora
- Apoorva Arora was born and brought up in Delhi.
- She was seen first time on the television with TV dance reality show Honhaar in 2009.
- She make her bollywood debut with film Bubble Gum as Jenny in 2011.
- In 2015, she got very popular in south indian film industry with Siddhartha. The movie was successful at the box office and was seen opposite of Vinay Rajkumar in the role of Khushi
- She is a trained Kathak dancer and took training under guru Nandini at Kathak Kendra in New Delhi
- Arora is also very popular on the internet. She has worked in the video for many web series and YouTube videos.
- She casted alongside of Rohan Shah in Timelines YouTube Video “Every School Romance“.
- Apart from Hindi, she has also worked in Gujarati and Telugu films.
- She is a fitness freak and do yoga to keep herself fit.
- She is very popular on instagram and has millions of follower.
- Arora also appeared in the YouTuber Bhuvan Bam’s music video ‘Ajnabee’.
- In 2020, She acted in the web-series Udan Patolas and Basement Company.
If you have more details about Apoorva Arora. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.