Chinmayee Salvi (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Chinmayee Salvi is an Indian television actress. She is famous for playing character of Sakhi Wagle (daughter of Rajesh Srinivas Wagle) in SAB television show Wagle Ki Duniya. Chinmayee started her acting journey with the Marathi television show Navri Mile Navryala. She has been active in the acting industry since 2017.
|Real Name||Chinmayee Salvi|
|Date of Birth||29 July|
|Birth Place||Kalyan, Thane district, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Kalyan, Thane district, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known|
Father : Name Not Known
Brother : Omkar Salvi (Elder)
Husband : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Studies|
|Debut||Television : Dholkichya Talavar (2017; As contestant)|
Navri Mile Navryala (2019; As actor)
|Hobbies||Dancing and Playing Badminton|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Chinmayee Salvi
- Chinmayee Salvi was born and brought up in Kalyan, Thane.
- She was first appeared in television as a contestant in dance reality show Dholkichya Talavar.
- She played character of Purna (Udaya Wife) in Sony Marathi TV show Navri Mile Navryala.
- Salvi received guest of honor for her performance at Kalamandir Nrutyalaya 2021.
- In 2021, Salvi played character of Sakhi Wagle, daughter of Rajesh Wagle (played by Sumit Raghavan) in SAB TV channel’s show Wagle Ki Duniya.
- She loves dancing and often shares her dancing video on Instagram.
- She is a animal lover and has a pet dog ‘Whiskey’.
If you have more details about Chinmayee Salvi. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.