Kashish Rai (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Kashish Rai is an Indian film and television actress. Rai got fame from her romantic television show Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum aired on Star Plus. She also worked in a ALT Balaji’s web series Paurashpur in 2020.
Kashish Rai was born in Firozpur, Punjab. She has always been fond of acting, her mother is also an actress. After completing her studies, she came to visit Mumbai, during which one of her relatives asked her to audition for the film. Rai was selected by this audition and she started his acting career with the film Scotland.
Rai started her television career with an important role of Pooja Sippy in the romantic drama series Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum aired on Star Plus in 2019. She immensely gain popularity and fame from this show.
|Real Name||Kashish Rai|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2020)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Firozpur, Punjab, India|
|Home Town||Firozpur, Punjab, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Karan Monga (Advocate)
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Education Details and More
|Debut||Film : Scotland (2019) |
Television : Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum (2019)
Web Series : Paurashpur (2020)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5’ 6” Feet|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Swimming and Modelling|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Kashish Rai
- Kashish Rai was born and brought up in Firozpur, Punjab.
- She hails from a Punjabi Hindu family.
- She started her career as a model.
- Rai successfully made her big screen debut with crime court-room drama Scotland in 2019 directed by Manish Vatssalya.
- She made her debut on television with show Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum aired on Star Plus in 2019.
- She also appeared in a music video Suit Suit in 2016, which was uploaded on YouTube.
If you have more details about Kashish Rai. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.