Kratika Sengar (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Kratika Sengar is an Indian television actress. She is known for television shows Jhansi Ki Rani, Punar Vivaah, Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat and Kasautii Zindagii Kay. She started her career with the Star Plus TV show Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi in 2007.
Birth & Early Life
Kratika Sengar was born on 3 July 1986 in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. She is the elder daughter of Vedant and Kalpana Sengar. She also has younger brother Anuraag Sengar in the family. Sanger got her early education from the Methodist High School in Mumbai. After which she completed her mass communication graduation from Amity University in Noida.
|Rani Lakshmibai in TV serial ‘Jhansi Ki Rani’ (2010-2011)
|Date of Birth
|3 July 1986
|Age (as in 2023)
|Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
|Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
|Mother : Kalpana Sengar
Father : Vedant Sengar
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Anuraag Sengar (Younger)
Husband : Nikitin Dheer (Actor; m. 2014-Present)
Father-in-law : Pankaj Dheer (Actor)
Daughter : Devika Dheer (born on 12 May 2022)
Sanger started her career in the year 2007 in the TV serial Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi as Saanchi. After this show, she appeared in an important role in Kasautii Zindagii Kay. This show made her famous in the television industry. Later she appeared in many shows like Kya Dill Mein Hai, Bura Na Mano Holi Hai, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil etc. Sanger played the lead role of Rani Lakshmibai in the TV show Jhansi Ki Rani. She has also been awarded several awards for her performances in Punar Vivah and Jhansi Ki Rani.
Education Details and More
|Methodist High School, Kanpur
|Amity University, Noida
|Degree in Mass Communication
|Television : Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2007-2008)
Film : My Father Godfather (2014)
|Golden Petal Award for Favorite Jodi, Zee Rishtey Award for Favourite Popular Face (Female)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 4″ Feet
|Shopping, Reading Books, Travelling
Kratika Sengar married actor Nikitin Dheer on 3 September 2014. Nikitin is the son of famous film actor Pankaj Dheer. Sanger was playing the lead actress in Pankaj Dheer’s debut film ‘My Father Godfather’. During this time, he choose Sanger for his son. They got married after the consent of both the families. Nikitin Dheer played the negative role of Tangaballi in Shahrukh Khan’s Chennai Express.
Kratika and her husband Nikitin Dheer welcomed their first child, a baby girl, on 12 May 2022.
Marital Status and More
|Rajeev Sen (Rumour, Brother of Sushmita Sen)
Nikitin Dheer (Actor)
|3 September 2014
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Kratika Sengar
- Kratika Sengar was born and brought up in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- She made her television debut in 2007 with the TV show Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.
- She has played lead roles in the TV shows Jhansi Ki Rani and Punar Vivaah.
- Before her acting debut, she used to work in a PR advertisement agency in Mumbai.
- While working at Hungama TV channel, she started auditioning for television shows.
- She has done episodic roles in the show Aahat and Ek Veer Ki Ardaas … Veera.
- She has also appeared in the reality show Lux Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket.
- Sanger received an offer to participate in the TV show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi, but due to her parents’ refusal, she could not participate in the show.
- After her marriage, she returned from the lead role of Payal in Zee TV show Service Wali Bahu in 2015.
- In 2017, she received the Kalakar Awards for Best Actress. The award was given to him for the TV show Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki.
- Sanger has been awarded Gold Awards and Zee Rishtey Awards several times.
- She is a animal lover.
- She also worked in a bollywood film My Father Godfather in 2014.
If you have more details about Kratika Sengar. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.