Mukta Barve (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Mukta Barve is an Indian actress and producer. She is known for her portrayal in television shows Eka Lagnachi Dusri Goshta, Agnihotra, Agnishikha, Ajunahi Barsaat Ahe, Rudram etc. She was honoured seven times with Maharashtra State Film Awards including Best Actress awards for various films and television shows. Barve has been active in entertainment industry since 1996.
Birth & Family
Mukta Barve was born on 17 May 1979 in Chinchwad city of Pune, Maharashtra. Her father’s name is Vasant Barve, who served at a telecom company, and her mother’s name is Vijaya Barve, who is a school teacher. She has a sibling named Deby Barve. Barve did her schooling from Sir Parshurambhau College, Pune, and graduation from Savitribhai Phule Pune University. Mukta holds a Bachelor’s degree in drama from Lalit Kala Kendra.
|Real Name||Mukta Barve|
|Profession||Actress and Producer|
|Date of Birth||17 May 1979|
|Age (as in 2021)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Vijaya Barve|
Father : Vasant Barve
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Deby Barve (Painter)
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Barve made her debut with the theatre play Ghar Tighancha Asava in 1996. She did Aamhala Vegle Vhayache play as a supporting artist in 2001. Moreover she acted in two plays Dehbhaan, and Final Draft in 2015. Barve has performed in many plays like Hum To Tere Aashiq Hain, Kabaddi Kabaddi, Chhapa Kata, Rang Nava, Lovebirds, Indira, and Challenge etc.
In 1999, Barve got opportunity to act in television show Ghadlay Bighadlay as Champa aired on Zee Marathi. She appeared in many TV shows in 1999, like Pimpal Paan, Bandhan, Buwa Aale, Chitta Chor, Me Ek Bandu, and Abhalmaya. Mukta rose to fame with 2006 TV series Agnishikha by playing feamle protagonist role of Kalika. Later she played lead roles in Agnihotra, Eka Lagnachi Dusri Goshta, Rudram and Ajunahi Barsaat Aahe.
Education Details and More
|College||Sir Parshurambhau College, Pune|
Savitribhai Phule Pune University
|Debut||Television : Ghadlay Bighadlay (1999)|
Film : Chakwa (2004)
|Awards||Maharashtra State Film Awards|
Zee Gaurav Puraskar
Filmfare Marathi Awards
Zee Natya Gaurav Puraskar
and many more
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Traveling and Dancing|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Mukta Barve
- Mukta Barve was born and brought up in Pune, Maharashtra.
- In 2003, she won the Alpha Gaurav Puraskar for Best Newcomer and Best Supporting Actress for Dehbhan.
- In 2005, she received Zee Gaurav Puraskar for Best Actress in an Experimental Play for Final Draft and Maharashtra State Film Awards for Best Debut for Chakwa.
- She appeared in various movies like De Dhakka (2008), Sumbaran (2009), Thanks Maa (2010), Aika Dajiba (2010), Aaghaat (2010), Gola Berij (2012) etc.
- In 2017, she turned as radio jockey and host a show ‘The Mukta Barve Show’.
- Barve also judged season 2 of reality TV show Jhakaas Heroine which premiered on 9X Jhakaas.
- She got nominated for Best Actress at Maharashtracha Favorite Kon and Zee Gaurav Puraskar in 2011 for Mumbai- Pune- Mumbai.
- She received a nomination for Best Actress in a Leading Role (Female) at Filmfare Marathi Awards in 2018 for Hrudayantar.
- In 2019, she won the Maharashtra State Film Award for Best Actress for Bandishala.
- In 2021, she received the Filmfare Marathi Award for Best Actress for Smile Please.
- Mukta established her production company Rasika Productions in 2013, which carries the name of her friend and late Marathi actress Rasika Joshi.
- She is fond of cats and owns a pet cat named Zendu.
If you have more details about Mukta Barve. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.