Table of Contents
Paridhi Sharma (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Paridhi Sharma is an Indian television actress. She is famous for her female protagonist role played by television show Jodha Akbar. Apart from this, she has worked in serials like Patiala Babes, Ruk Jaana Nahin, Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum. Paridhi hails from Indore and has been active in the television industry since 2010.
Birth & Family
Paridhi Sharma was born on 15 March 1987 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. She is the daughter of Narendra and Rashmi Sharma. She has 2 brothers and a sister in the family. Paridhi completed her schooling from Emerald Heights International School. After which she completed her MBA from Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore.
|Real Name||Paridhi Sharma|
|Famous Role||Jodhabai in TV Show ‘Jodha Akbar’|
|Date of Birth||15 March 1987|
|Age(as in 2020)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Home Town||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Rashmi Sharma|
Father : Narendra Sharma
Sibling : 2 Elder Brother & 1 Sister
Husband : Tanmay Saxena
Son : Ridharv Saxena (Born-2016)
Mother-in-law : Not Known
Paridhi turned to Mumbai after completing her studies. She started her career in print shoots and television commercials in Mumbai. She started her acting career with the TV show ‘Tere Mere Sapne’ of Star Plus channel in 2010. In this serial, the character of Paridhi was named ‘Meera’ and ‘Rani’. Paridhi worked on the show for two years, after which she appeared in another Star Plus serial ‘Ruk Jaana Nahin’.
In 2013, Paridhi rose to fame from Zee TV’s popular TV show Jodha Akbar. In this show, she played the lead role of Jodha Bai. After this serial, she has worked in serials like Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum, Patiala Babes, Jag Janani Maa Vaishno Devi.
Education Details and More
|College||Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore|
|Debut||Television : Tere Mere Sapne (2010)|
|Awards||Zee Rishtey Awards (2013; Favorite Nayi Jodi)|
Zee Rishtey Awards (2014; Favorite Nayi Jodi & Best Fresh New Face)
Indian Telly Awards (2014; Best Fresh New Face)
Television Style Awards (2015; Style Icon of the Year)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Cooking and Painting|
After completing her studies, Paridhi married Ahmedabad-based businessman Tanmay Saxena in 2009. After marriage, she entered the television industry. Paridhi has never need to look back after the success achieved in 2013. Paridhi lives in Mumbai with her family and the couple also has a son.
Marital Status and More
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Paridhi Sharma
- Paridhi Sharma was born and brought up in Indore.
- Paridhi has always had a dream of making a career in the acting industry.
- She appeared in the popular show ‘Ruk Jaana Nahi’, which started in 2011, as the character Mahak, a friend of lead character Sanchi (Pooja Sharma).
- Her most popular TV show was ‘Jodha Akbar’ of ZeeTV channel, in this show she was seen opposite Rajat Tokas.
- Paridhi has appeared in the role of Babita Singh in Patiala Babes.
- At the 2013 Zee Rishtey Awards, Paridhi received the ‘Favorite New Jodi’ award with Rajat Tokas for the serial ‘Jodha Akbar’.
- At the 2014 Zee Gold Awards, Paridhi received the ‘Best Fresh New Face (Female)’ award for the serial ‘Jodha Akbar’.
- She acted as the host on Colors TV show Code Red in 2015.
- After 5 years of marriage, Paridhi gave birth to a son Ridharva in November 2016.
- Paridhi is active on the digital space where she uploads her videos on her YouTube channel which is run under her own name.
- She has also launched a production house titled Lelihana Creations.
- In 2020, Paridhi replaced Puja Banerjee in the TV show Jag Janani Maa Vaishno Devi and played the lead role of Maa Vaishno Devi.
- Paridhi likes Dal Bhati in food and Rasgulla in sweet.
If you have more details about Paridhi Sharma. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.