Prajakta Mali (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Prajakta Mali is an Indian actress and model. She has mostly worked in Marathi Cinema and daily soap. She is known for her performance as Meghana Desai in Zee Marathi show Julun Yeti Reshimgathi (2013-15). Prajakta has also worked in television shows such as Eka Peksha Ek – Apsara Aali, Suvasini and Naktichya Lagnala Yaycha Ha.
Birth & Family
Prajakta Mali was born on 8 August 1989 in Pune, Maharashtra. Her mother’s name is Shweta Mali. Prajakta is professionally trained in Bharatnatyam, after finishing her Arangetram and Visharad. She obtained her Masters degree in Performing Arts from Lalit Kala Kendra, Pune University, and received a prestigious scholarship from the Ministry of Culture, for higher education at Bharatnatyam.
|Real Name||Prajakta Mali|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||8 August 1989|
|Age (as in 2021)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Shweta Mali|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Prajakta faced the camera on Dholkichya Talawar’s set for the first time when she was in grade 6. Prajakta worked on Marathi television Star Pravah Suvasini in 2011. She then played the role of Meghna Desai in the Zee Marathi show Julun Yeti Reshimgathi in 2013. She has also been seen on other daily soaps like Bandh Reshmache as the main female lead- Aditi, Phiruni Navin Janmen Mee, Good Morning Maharashtra(Host), Gaane Tumache Aamache(Host), and Sugaran.
Her debut film is ‘Taandala- Ek Mukhavata’. She also appeared in the Marathi feature film by Kedar Shinde “Kho-Kho” in 2013. In 2014, she starred as Bijli in the Marathi film Sangharsh, starring Rajesh Shringarpure. Then, in 2017, she was seen as Girija in Hampi alongside Sonalee Kulkarni. She was seen in the September 2017 film Party, alongside Suvrat Joshi.
Education Details and More
|School||Capt. Shivrampant Damle Prashala, Pune|
|College||Lalit Kala Kendra, Pune University|
|Debut||Television : Suvasini (2011; as actor)|
Film : Kho-Kho (2013; Marathi)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Acting, Dancing, Travelling|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Prajakta Mali
- Prajakta Mali was born and brought up in Pune, Maharashtra.
- She hosted Marathi television shows Maharashtrachi Hasya Jatra for Sony Marathi from 2018-2020 and Mast Maharashtra (a travel show) in the year 2020 for Zee Marathi.
- She is a trained dancer as well. Prajakta began to learn dancing when she was only eight years old.
- At the age of 14, she participated in Star Plus’ talent hunt reality show Kya Masti Kya Dhoom. The actress shared a throwback video in which she was seen receiving the winner’s trophy from Dino Morea and Sonali Bendre after her performance.TOI
- She has been performing at the Pune Navratri Festival, Pune Festival, Shanivar Wada Mahotsav, Pune Police Kartavya Melava, etc, since 2008.
- Prajakta debuted with the movie Tandala-Ek Mukhavata and in the show with Julun yeti Reshimgathi.
- Prajakta is an ardent follower of Osho and belives on his philosophies. She has tattooed ‘osho’ on the back of her right palm. She says, Hindustan Times
“I have always been inclined towards meditation. I have been deeply inspired by Osho and his talks too. However, my recent experience with pranayam has been enlightening. It helped me get through an emotional turmoil and I feel like a different person now.”
- She adores Alan Walker’s Faded Song and made a Bharatnatyam dance where Faded Song is in the background of the video.
- Prajakta has been feature on various brand commercials.
- She is a fitness freak and keep herself fit by yoga.
If you have more details about Prajakta Mali. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.