Table of Contents
Rajshree Thakur (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Rajshree Thakur is an Indian television actress. She is known for television shows like Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar, Shadi Mubarak, Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap etc. She started her career with the television show Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar in 2005. Rajshree has also appeared in several television commercials and the Indo-French film Hava Aney Dey (2004). Rajshree is originally from Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Rajshree Thakur was born on 22 September 1981 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She graduated from Vivekanand College, Mumbai. She also worked as a Marathi news reader in All India Radio.
Thakur started her career with the television show Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar in the year 2005 and she got a lot of popularity from the role of Saloni Singh played in this show. Apart from this, she has also worked in Sapna Babul Ka … Bidaai, Banoo Main Teri Dulhann, Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap, Shaadi Mubarak etc. She has also worked in several television commercials. She has also participated in reality show Ek Se Badhkar Ek and Kaho Na Yaar Hai as a contestant.
|Real Name||Rajshree Thakur|
|Famous Role||Saloni in TV show ‘Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar’ (2005)|
|Date of Birth||22 September 1981|
|Age (as in 2021)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Sanjot Vaidya (2007–present)
Daughter : Nyraa Vaidya (born. 2017)
Education Details and More
|College||Vivekanand College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Television : Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar (2005)|
Film : Hava Aney Dey (2004)
|Awards||Indian Telly Award (2007; Best Actress in a Lead Role)|
ITA Award (2006; Best Actress – Popular)
Indian Telly Award (2006; Best Fresh New Face-Female)
Indian Telly Award (2014; Best Actress in a Supporting Role (Drama))
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 7″ Feet|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Singing, Cooking and Travelling|
Rajshree tied the knot with her childhood friend Sanjoy Vaidya in 2007. This couple also blessed with a baby girl on 2 August 2017.
Marital Status and More
|Boy Friends||7 February 2007|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Rajshree Thakur
- Rajshree Thakur was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Rajshree started her career with the television show Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar. She cast opposite to Sharad Kelkar in the show.
- She also appeared in the Indo-French film Hava Aney Dey in 2004.
- Rajshree won the Best Actress in a Lead Role award at Indian Telly Award in 2006.
- She also participated in reality shows such as “Ek Se Badhkar Ek” and “Kaho Na Yaar Hai”.
- She has been active in the acting industry since 2004.
- Thakur was honored with several awards at the Sixth Indian Telly Award.
- Before enter in TV industry, she used to work for All India Radio.
- She has also worked in several television commercials.
If you have more details about Rajshree Thakur. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.