Sai Pallavi (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Sai Pallavi Senthamarai is an Indian actress and dancer, who predominantly active in the South Indian entertainment industry. She gained popularity from Premam, Fidaa, and Maari 2. She has been honoured by many prestigious awards including Filmfare and Behindwoods Gold Medal.
Birth & Early Life
Sai Pallavi was born on 9 May 1992 in Kotagiri, Nilgiri, Tamil Nadu in a Hindu family. Her father’s name is Senthamara Kannan, who is a central Excise Officer and her mother Radha Kannan is a homemaker. She is one of the two siblings. She has a younger sister Puja Kannan who is also an actress.
Sai completed her higher education at Avila Convent School, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Then, she graduated in MBBS from Tbilisi State Medical University, Tbilisi, Georgia. She got her medical degree in 2016 but she is not a registered doctor.
|Real Name||Sai Pallavi Senthamarai|
|Profession||Actress and Dancer|
|Date of Birth||9 May 1992|
|Age (as in 2021)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Nilgiri, Tamil Nadu|
|Home Town||Nilgiri, Tamil Nadu|
|Family||Mother : Radha Kannan|
Father : Senthamara Kannan
Sister : Puja Kannan
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Sai Pallavi acted as a child artist in the Tamil-language film Kasthooriman (2003), followed by Dhaam Dhoom (2008). In 2015, while she was still studying, she got an offer from director Alphonse Putharen to play the role of Malar in the movie Premam. Sai managed both studies and shooting at that time. This film was a huge hit and brought popularity and recognition to this actress in the film industry.
In 2016, she portrayed the role of Anjali in the Malayalam movie, Kali. Her character in this movie was very much appreciated by the viewers. Then, she debuted in the Telugu film industry with the movie Fidaa. In this film, she played the role of a village girl Bhanumati opposite Varun Tej. In the same year, she again worked for a Telugu movie Middle Class Abbayi in her role as Pallavi. Sai has been worked in more than 20+ film in various Indian languages in a decade long career.
Education Details and More
|School||Avila Convent School, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|College||Tbilisi State Medical University, Tbilisi|
|Debut||Film : Kasthooriman (2003; as child artist) |
Television : Ungalil Yaar Aduth Prabhu Deva (2008; as contestant)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 2″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Traveling and Watching movies|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sai Pallavi
- Sai Pallavi was born and brought up in Kotagiri, Nilgiri, Tamil Nadu.
- She used to participate in dancing shows and cultural events to showcase her skills.
- Sai initially appeared in Vijay TV’s dancing show, Ungalil Yaar Aduth Prabhu Deva in 2008 and she was a finalist in the show.
- In 2018, she did two Tamil film Maari 2 and Diya, which was super-hit and brought her into the limelight.
- She acted in a Malayalam movie Athiran (2019) in which she portrayed a character of an artistic girl, Nithiya.
- Sai was approached by fairness cream brands for endorsement, but being a proponent of equality, the actress dumped Rs 2 crore worth commercial.
- She appeared for the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination on 31st August 2020.
- In 2020, she was recognized by Forbes magazine as ‘India’s 30 under 30’.
- She is well versed in different languages such as Tamil, Malayalam, and Telugu.
- She loves to eat chocolates and sweets.
If you have more details about Sai Pallavi. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.