Sharvani Pillai (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Sharvani Pillai is an Indian Marathi actress and writer. She is known for playing lead role of Uma Patil in Star Pravah’s show Mulgi Zali Ho. She has also appeared in Rang Maza Vegla, Tu Tithe Me, Damini and Avantika. Sharvani has been active in entertainment industry since 1998.
Sharvani Pillai was born on 25 June 1973 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. From her university years, she was active in the theatres and promptly arrived making some plays.
Sharvani began her career with the film Tu Tithe Mee (1998) which helped her get in the limelight. She is also featured in the movie Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge. A few of her regional films are Jogwa, Pangira, and Deool. She also worked in a Hindi series known as Duniya. She was active in the theatres and soon disembarked making a few plays. Sharvani has also worked in Marathi serials like Damini, Avantika, Ambat Goad, and Tuza Ni Maza Ghar Shrimantacha, which gave her much fame and made her a name for himself on Marathi television.
|Real Name||Sharvani Pillai|
|Profession||Actress and Writer|
|Date of Birth||25 June 1973|
|Age (as in 2021)||48 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Unnikrishnan Pillai
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Education Details and More
|School||Balmohan Vidyamandir, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|College||University of Mumbai|
|Debut||Film : Tu Tithe Mee (1998; Marathi)|
Film : Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge (2010; Hindi)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Writing Poetry and Dancing|
Sharvani Pillai is married to Unnikrishnan Pillai.
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||Not Available|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sharvani Pillai
- Sharvani was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Her debut film, Tu Tithe Mee, earned her huge fame.
- She won Best Mother (Sarvotkrisht Aai) award for her performance in Mulgi Zali Ho at Star Pravah Parivar Puraskar 2021.
- She has performed several plays like Makadachya Haati Champagne, Alibaba ani Chalishitale Chor, and Gopala Re Gopala.
- She tried various roles on TV shows in the first phase of her career that turned around the typical, simple glances of the girl next door, something that she could transport with comfort and perfection.
- As well as performing in the film, Sharvani is credited with writing credits as well.
- Her debut film Tu Tithe Mee received a National Award.
If you have more details about Sharvani Pillai. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.