Shipsy Rana (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Shipsy Rana is an Indian television actress. She came into the limelight from the television show Ishq Subhan Allah, aired on Zee TV. She is one of those actresses in the television industry who are successful in catching the attention of Indian audiences just with their first appearance.
Birth & Early Life
Shipsy Rana was born on 31 July 1995 in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh to a Rajput family. She got her graduation degree from St. Bede’s College, Shimla. Since her college days, she was interested in modeling and wanted to achieve her career in the same profession.
Rana participated in various beauty contests and competitions. In 2014, she was crowned as ‘Miss Shimla Face of the Year’. After winning a beauty pageant, Shipsy’s mother encouraged her to give auditions and pursue a career in acting, after which she came to Mumbai.
Shispy got selected for the role of Rukhsar Sheikh in Zee TV’s Ishq Subhan Allah and portrayed a negative character which became quite popular.
|Real Name||Shipsy Rana|
|Date of Birth||31 July 1995|
|Age (as in 2021)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
|Home Town||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Sangeeta Rana|
Father : Ranjeet Rana
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Known
Husband : Not Available
Education Details and More
|School||St. Bede’s College, Shimla|
|Debut||Television : Ishq Subhan Allah (2018)|
|Awards||Miss Shimla Face of the Year (2014)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Black|
|Hobbies||Singing, Dancing, and Listening to music|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Shipsy Rana
- Shipsy Rana was born and brought up in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
- In 2018, Indian Television Academy Awards awarded her with ‘Best Actress in Negative Role’ for her portrayal as Rukhsar Sheikh in Ishq Subhan Allah.
- She loves reading books. She always carries ‘Rekha-The untold story’ – a biography book of actress Rekha with her as she is her biggest fan.
- Rana is trained in dancing and Karate.
- She is fond of nail paints and always carries it in her bags.
- She is obsessed with lip balms and lipsticks. One can find a lot of lip colors, lip gloss, and lip balms in her handbag.
- She is a pet lover, especially dogs. She has two dogs – Brutto and Brutus.
- Rana loves wearing spectacles. She often changes the frames of her spectacles and tries new and trending ones.
- She is a pure vegetarian.