Sophie Turner (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Sophie Belinda Jonas is a British-American actress. She made her acting debut as Sansa Stark in series Game of Thrones, for which she received a Primetime Emmy Award nomination for the Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series in 2019 and won numerous awards such as Empire Hero Award in 2015, Best UK TV actress in Glamour awards in 2016 and EWwy Award for Best Supporting Actress, Drama in 2016.
Sophie Belinda Turner was born on 21 February 1996, in Northampton, England to parents Sally, a nursery school teacher and Andrew, who works for a pallet distribution company. Her family moved to Chesterton, Warwickshire when she was 2 years old. Sophie went to Warwick Prep School until she was 11, and later attended the independent The King’s High School for Girls. She had two older twin brothers but died before her birth. She grew up in a large Edwardian house, near Leamington Spa.
|Real Name||Sophie Belinda Turner|
|Date of Birth||21 February 1996|
|Age (as in 2021)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Northampton, England|
|Home Town||Chesterton, Warwickshire, , England|
|Family||Mother : Sally Turner|
Father : Andrew Turner
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Joe Jonas (m. 2019-Present)
Daughter : Name Not Known (b. 2020)
|Address||New York, United States|
Turner was made her television debut as Sansa Stark, a young noblewoman in series Game of Thrones in August 2009 when she was just 13 years old. This role proved to be a breakthrough for her and it was well appreciated by the audience. In 2013, she had her first movie role as the lead character in the independent thriller film Another Me and later starred as Adeline in the same year in television film The Thirteenth Tale.
She was also cast in the comedy film Barely Lethal, alongside Hailee Steinfeld, which was released on 29 May 2015. Turner played mutant Jean Grey in X-Men: Apocalypse, which was released in May 2016 to mixed critical success. In summer 2016 she hosted the web video “Power shift” in partnership with the Huffington Post and became patron of Women for Women, an organization that supports female war survivors in March 2017.
In November 2017, Sophie turned producer and was cast to play Juliane Koepcke in the movie Girl Who Fell From the Sky. In March-April 2018, she filmed the independent film Heavy in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. She reprised her role in June 2019 as Jean Grey in the X-Men film Dark Phoenix, which takes place in 1992 and follows the events of Apocalypse. In September 2019, Turner was cast in the thriller television show Survive.
Education Details and More
|School||Warwick Prep School|
The King’s High School for Girls
|Educational Qualification||Under Graduate|
|Debut||Film : Another Me (2013)|
Television : Game of Thrones (2011)
|Awards||Empire Hero Award (2015)|
Huading Awards (2016)
Glamour Awards (2016)
EWwy Award (2016)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 9″ Feet|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Parties and Travelling|
Sophie Turner started dating American singer Joe Jonas in 2016 and got engaged in October 2017. They got married on 1 May 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada. They held their second wedding in Paris, France on 29 June 2019. In July 2020, Turner gave birth to their daughter.
Marital Status and More
|Boyfriends||Joe Jonas (Singer)|
|Marriage Date||1 May 2019|
|Marriage Location||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sophie Turner
- Sophie Turner was born and brought up in England.
- Her drama teacher encouraged her to audition for the part and she dyed her blonde hair auburn for the role, although in Season 7 she began wearing wigs.
- Turner also narrated the audiobook version of the Lev Grossman short story “The Girl in the Mirror”, which was included in the short fiction anthology Dangerous Women and was edited by George R. R. Martin. In 2014, she narrated the audiobook City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. The same year, she was the face of Karen Millen’s “The Journey” campaign.
- In March 2017, she announced she had become patron of Women for Women, an organization that supports female war survivors.
- In June 2017, she began a partnership with Wella Hair, becoming its first international brand ambassador.
- She was featured in music video Oblivion” by Bastille in 2014 and in 2 Jonas Brothers video Sucker and What a man’s Gotta do.
- Turner has asthma and keeps an inhaler with her on the set in case she swells up.
If you have more details about Sophie Turner. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.