Tina Datta (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Tina Datta is an Indian television actress. She is known for her dual character of Ichha and meethi played in the TV show Uttaran. The show made her one of the top actresses in the television industry. Apart from this show, she has also worked in TV shows like Shani, Koi Aane Ko Hai and Daayan etc.
Birth & Family
Tina Datta was born on 27 November 1991 in Kolkata, West Bengal. She belongs to a Bengali Hindu family. Apart from her, she also has an elder brother Debraj Datta in the family. Tina started working in television and films from the age of just 5.
|Real Name||Tanisha Datta|
|Nick Name||Tina, Tinzi|
|Famous Role||Ichcha/Meethi in TV show Uttaran (2009-2015)|
|Date of Birth||27 November 1991|
|Age(as in 2020)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Home Town||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Debraj Dutta
Husband : Not Available
Datta got her early education from Paul’s Boarding and Day School. After which she completed her graduation from University of Calcutta. Along with studies, Tina also worked in television and film. She is a very good dancer and has also taken up professional dance training.
Education Details and More
|School||Meghmala Roy Education Centre, Behala, Kolkata|
St. Paul’s Boarding and Day School, Kolkata
|College||Calcutta University, Kolkata|
|Debut||Hindi Television : Sister Nivedita (1996; as Child Artist)|
Hindi Film : Parineeta (2005; as Child Artist)
Bengali Television : Khela (2007)
Bengali Film : Pita Mata Santan (1997; as Child Artist)
|Awards||Producers Guild Film Award (2010)|
Lion Gold Award (2010)
Kalakar Awards (2010)
Datta started her career as a child artist in the year 1996 with the television show Sister Nivedita. After which she appeared as a child artist in several Bengali and Hindi films. She got recognition in the Hindi film industry from the 2005 film Parineeta. In this film, she played the childhood character of Vidya Balan. After this film, Datta also active in the TV industry. In 2009, she played the lead role in the TV serial Uttaran. With this TV show, she became one of the top actresses in the television industry. Tina played double roles of Ichcha / Meethi in Uttaran.
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 2″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music|
Being a popular actress of the Hindi television industry, Tina always in media headlines about her personal life. She is currently single and never made any disclosure about her relationship.
Marital Status and More
|Boy Friends||Paresh Mehta (Businessman)|
Mahesh Kumar Jaiswal (Supervising Producer; Rumoured)
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Tina Datta
- Tina Datta was born and brought up in Kolkata.
- She made her television debut in 2007 with the TV show Khela.
- Tina is popular with the TV show Uttaran, in which she worked as a lead actress for 6 years.
- In 2010, she was awarded the Kalakar Award, this award was given in the category of Best New Face (Female).
- In 2010, she won the Best Actress Award at the Producers Guild Film Awards.
- She has also participated in several comedy shows, including Comedy Circus, Comedy Nights with Kapil, Comedy Nights Bachao etc.
- She participated in season 7 of the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in 2014.
- In 2016, Tina participated in the sports reality show “Box Cricket League”. In this season, she was seen playing for Ahmedabad Express.
- She appeared in the Hindi film Parineeta in 2005. In this film, she played the role of young Lalita.
If you have more details about Tina Datta. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.