Tiyasha Lepcha (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Tiyasha Lepcha is an Indian actress who mainly works in Bengali TV serials. She came limelight after featuring as Shyama Choudhury in Zee Bangla’s daily soap opera Krishnakoli in 2018. Moreover, she has also worked in some popular serial like Bangla Medium and Rannaghor.
Tiyasha Lepcha was born on 16 August 1999 in Gobardanga, West Bengal. She has completed her schooling from Khantura Girls’ High School and then went to Gobardanga Hindu College. After studies she entered in world of acting where first she featured in Zee Bangla’s serial Krishnakoli, playing Shyama Choudhury and Amropali (dual role) alongside Neel Bhattacharya in 2018. She won the award of Tele Academy Award 2019 for best couple as Shyama with Neel Bhattacharya.
Tiyasha has played various characters in serial Zee Bangla’s Mahalaya like Shaktirupeno as Devi Rankini Kali (2018), 12 Masshe 12 Rupe Debiboron as Debi Sankatnashini (2019), Durga Soptosoti Sambhavami Yuge Yuge as Debi Roktodontika (2020) and Nanarupe Mahamaya as Debi Kaushiki (2021). Later in December 2022, She grabbed headlines for featuring in daily soap opera serial Bangla Medium which aired on Star Jalsha.
|Real Name||Tiyasha Lepcha|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||16 August 1998|
|Age (as in 2022)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Gobardanga, West Bengal|
|Home Town||Gobardanga, West Bengal|
|Address||Kolkata, West Bengal|
Education Details and More
|School||Khantura Girls’ High School|
|College||Gobardanga Hindu College|
|Debut||Television : Krishnakoli (2018)|
|Awards||2019: Tele Academy Awards for Best Couple|
2020: ZBFG Award for Most Popular Actress of Zee Bangla
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 4″ ft|
In Meter : 1.62 m
|Weight||In Pound : 143 lbs|
In Kilogram : 65 Kg
|Hobbies||Traveling, Vlogging, Dancing etc.|
Tiyasha Lepcha is married with Suban Roy in 2018. Tiyasha and Suban ended their marriage in 2022.
Marital Status and More
|Husband||Suban Roy (m. 2018-2022)|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Tiyasha Lepcha
- Tiyasha Lepcha was born and brought up in Gobardanga.
- Tiyasha started her professional acting career by Krishnakoli in 2018.
- Tiyasha has won the some awards of Tele Academy Awards for Best Couple in Krishnakoli serial in 2019 and ZBFG Award for most popular actor of Zee Bangla channel in 2020.
- In 2022, Tiyasha hosted an episode of Kitchen show Rannaghor aired on Zee Bangla.
- She has also given her guest appeared in two serial of Zee Bangla like Dadagiri and Didi No.1.
- Tiyasha has worked in more than 1100 episode of Krishnakoli where she was seen playing dual role of Shyama and Amropali.
- She is fitness lover and also does yoga and gymming everyday.
- Tiyasha has a YouTube channel where she makes vlog videos.
If you have more details about Tiyasha Lepcha. Please comment below we will update within an hour.