Urvi Singh (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Urvi Singh is an Indian actress. She got fame form role of Meenal Parekh in TVF’s web series Kota Factory. She has appeared in various television series like Butterflies and Hamari Bahu Silk.
Urvi Singh was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her mother’s name is Nidhi Singh. She commenced her career with the TVF’s Black & White comedy-drama series Kota Factory as Meenal Parekh in the year 2019. The same year, she got featured in the television drama serial Hamari Bahu Silk as Rimjhim Mehta, ex-fiancee of Naksh, aired on Zee TV. She appeared in tv romance mini-series Butterflies in 2020.
|Real Name||Urvi Singh|
|Date of Birth||2 September 2002|
|Age (as in 2021)||19 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Nidhi Singh|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Education Details and More
|School||The J B Petit High School for Girls, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Studies|
|Debut||Web Series : Kota Factory (2019)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Urvi Singh
- Urvi Singh was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She performed in advertising for Malabar Gold and Diamonds TV in 2019.
- Urvi also featured on the print advertisement of MAAC India.
- She got featured in the short romantic video Behne Lagaa in 2021.
- In 2021, she was the female lead in the short music video Karan Randhawa: Goli.
- She enjoys reading, learning, traveling, and photography.
If you have more details about Urvi Singh. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.