Sumaiya Khan (Child Artist) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Film, TV Show and More
Sumaiya Khan is an Indian child actor. She is known for TV show such as Kasauti Zindagi Ki and Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki . She played Sneha, the daughter of Anurag and Prerna in season 2 of Kasauti Zindagi Ki.
|Heer Singh in TV show ‘Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’ (2019-2020)
|Date of Birth
|17 June 2013
|Age (as in 2020)
|Mother : Not Known
Father : Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Education Details and More
|Studying in 3rd Standard
|Television : Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki (2019)
|Dancing and Acting
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sumaiya Khan
- Sumaiya Khan was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- Sumaiya started her career with TV serial ‘Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’ . She played the role of the daughter of Soumya Singh (Rubina dilaik) and Harman Singh (Vivian Dsena) in the show.
- She also has a YouTube account on which many of her dancing and audition videos are available.
- Sumaiya likes dancing and acting.
- In 2020, she was seen as the daughter of Anurag and Prerna in the Star Plus TV show ‘Kasauti Zindagi Ki’.
If you have more details about Sumaiya Khan. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.