Tehseen Shah (Child Artist) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, TV Show and More
Tehseen Shah is an Indian child actor. She is famous for playing the daughter of Anurag and Prerna in the television show Kasauti Zindagi Ki. Apart from this, she has worked in many shows like Udaan, Roop, Mere Sai, Swaragini, Santoshi Maa etc. Tahseen is originally from Mumbai and has been working in the television industry since 2014.
|Real Name||Tehseen Shah|
|Date of Birth||2007|
|Age(as in 2020)||13 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Avisha Shah|
Father : Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Education Details and More
|School||Nirmala Niketan High School, Mira-Bhayandar, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualification||Studying in 6th standard|
|Debut||Television : Udaan (2014)|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Acting|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Tehseen Shah
- Tehseen Shah was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- Tehseen played Sneha in the Star Plus television show ‘Kasauti Zindagi Ki’. She replaced Sumaiya Khan in this role.
- She made her television debut with the Udaan serial at the age of 7 in which she played the role of Imli.
- Tehseen was seen as Ananya in the television show Maddam Sir.
- Apart from this, she has worked in serials like Swaragini, Santoshi Maa, Kesari Nandan, Mere Sai etc.
- She also has a pet dog named Angel Lhasa.
- Tasheen is very active in extra-co-curricular activities in the school, she also won the Student of the Year trophy in 2018.
If you have more details about Tehseen Shah. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.