Raman Iyer (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Raman Iyer is an Mandolin player and co-founder of Kabir Café, a band who exclusively perform the verses of Kabir. This group has performed across the globe and come into limelight when a part of their album Panchrang, Mat Kar Maya Ko Ahankar included in Hansal Mehta directed web series 1992 Scam: The Harshad Mehta Story.
|Real Name||Raman Iyer|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2020)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 9″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 42 inches|
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 15 inches
|Hobbies||Travelling and Singing|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Raman Iyer
- Raman Iyer is the member of the of the unique band of India, Kabir Café, a neo-folk band.
- Raman Iyer plays the Mandolin in the band.
- Raman is a trained Mandolin player and is also trained classical tradition of Hindustani and Carnatic Songs.
- He has done his graduation in Advertising and was doing his job in Advertising but later he left the job to pursue music full time.
- Raman used to perform in various musical event across the countries. Later, he met Neeraj who is the founder of the Kabir Café. They and other three gentlemen formed together this unique band.
- He resides in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He is an animal lover.
- Raman is very active on social media.
If you have more details about Raman Iyer. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.