Kip Chapman (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Kim Chapman (aka Christopher Chapman) is an actor, writer and director from New Zealand. He has been part of many famous projects like Top of the Lake, The Making of the Mob, The Lord of the Rings and many more. He is the founder of The Auckland Theatre Awards.
Kip Chapman fell in love with theatre at the age of seven. He has performed in over twenty theatre productions and has had a special affection for theatre-sports. He started his acting career in 2003 from a short film named Cut Out and then appeared in a television show Interrogation in 2005. He got first recognition after his appearance in The Hothouse directed by Danny Mulheron. After that, he was seen in The Cult as Andy, The Making of the Mob as Hymie Weiss and Top of the Lake as Luke Mitchim. Recently, he got chance to become a part of series The Lord of the Rings.
|Real Name||Christopher Chapman|
|Profession||Actor, Writer and Director|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||New Zealand|
|Home Town||Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Address||Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand|
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : Interrogation (2005)|
Film : Hot House (2006)
|Awards||Arts Foundation New Generation Award (2013)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 11″ ft|
In Meter : 1.8 m
|Weight||In Pound : 176 lb|
In Kilogram : 80 Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 44 inches|
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Hobbies||Acting and Singing|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Kip Chapman
- Kip Chapman grew up in Christchurch, South Island.
- His first professional role was at the age of 12 in The Red Balloon at The Court Theatre. Other theater work includes: The Goat, The Talented Mr Ripley, Equus, Lobby Hero, Big River, The Caretaker, Flagons and Foxtrots, Romeo and Juliet, Black Confetti, The Glass Menagerie.
- Kip created and co-wrote the theatre show Arohaotearoa with James Milne. The show premiered in 2004 at SILO.
- In 2019, he played the role of Will in series Westside, aired on Three.
- He directed That Bloody Woman for The Court Theatre.
- He worked as a Creative Director at The World of Wearable Arts in 2017, New Zealand’s biggest stage show and a world famous design competion.
- He received the Chapman Tripp theatre awards for Big River: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and The Little Dog Laughed.
- He was nominated for Best Actor for Qantas Television Awards in 2007.
- Apart from acting he also likes writing.
If you have more details about Kip Chapman. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.