Table of Contents
Avneet Kaur (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Avneet Kaur is a Indian television actress. She started her career as a dancer but now is a well known television actress. She has worked in shows like Savitri, Aladdin Naam Toh Suna Hoga, Hamari Sister Didi and Chandra Nandini. Kaur debut on television with dance reality show ‘Dance India Dance Little Master’. After that she got the chance to work in many commercials.
Birth & Family
Avneet Kaur was born on 13 October 2001 in Jalandhar, Punjab. She belongs to a Sikh family. She is daughter of Amandeep Nandra and Harpreet Kaur. Apart from her she also has younger brother Jaijit Singh in the family.
Avneet lives with her family in Mumbai. Meanwhile her grandfather Iqbal and grandmother Satnam Kaur live in Jalandhar whenever she has a time, likes to go to Jalandhar. She has passionate about dance since childhood. She started taking the training of dance at very early age.
|Real Name||Avneet Kaur|
|Profession||Actress, Dancer, V-blogger|
|Famous Role||Princess Yasmin in TV Show ‘Aladdin Naam Toh Suna Hoga’ (2018-20)|
|Date of Birth||13 October 2001|
|Age(as in 2020)||19 Years|
|Birth Place||Jalandhar, Punjab|
|Home Town||Jalandhar, Punjab|
|Family||Mother : Harpreet Kaur |
Father : Amandeep Nandra
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Jaijit Singh
Grand Father : Iqbal
Grand Mother : Satnam Kaur
Husband: Not Available
Avneet Kaur’s early education was completed from her hometown Jalandhar. She took her initial education till 6th standard from Police DAV Public School. After which she came to Mumbai to make a career in dance. Later she completed her remaining education from the Oxford School, Mumbai. Apart from school education, Avneet also has been associated with classical dance. She took training of Kathak from the Lucknow Gharana.
Education Details and More
|School||Police DAV Public School, Jalandhar|
Oxford School, Mumbai
|Debut||Television : Meri Maa (2011) |
Film : Mardaani (2014)
Avneet started her career at very early age. At the age of 11, she stepped into the television industry with the dance reality show “Dance India Dance”. Avneet appeared in many television commercials. Having achieved success in commercials, she started auditioning for television shows. Soon she debut on television through the serial “Meri Maa”. Since then she has been seen in many shows like Jhilmil, Savitri, Ek Mutthi Aasman, Hamari Sister Didi, twist wala love, Chandra Nandini, Aladdin Naam to Suna Hoga etc.
In addition to television, Avneet has also worked in the film industry. She played Rani Mukherjee’s niece in the movie Mardaani at the age of 14 years.
Physical Stats and More
|Hobbies||Travelling, Dancing and Photoshoot|
Martial Status and More
|Salary(approx)||50 Thousand/ Episode|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Avneet Kaur is the queen of social media. She have millions of follower on social media accounts Instagram and TikTok. Apart from this, she is active on every social media account. Avneet Kaur likes to share videos and photos with her fans.
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Avneet Kaur
- Avneet Kaur was born in Jalandhar, Punjab.
- Avneet’s father is a businessman by the profession.
- Her grandmother Satnam Kaur and Grandfather Iqbal live in Jalandhar. Dada has a medical hall in Santnagar.
- Avneet has was seen to Season 5 of reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa in 2012
- She has worked in more than 40 ads so far.
- Avneet debuted in Bollywood at age of 15 with the film Mardaani .
- She appeared as a Khushi in Sony TV show Hamari Sister Didi in 2014.
- Avneet portrayed the role of Princess Yasmin in Sony SAB’s TV show Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga. She left this TV show in 2020 after working for 2 years because she did not want to take risks with her health due to Corona epidemic. After that Ashi Singh played the role of Yasmin in this show.
- In 2017, she was cast opposite Siddharth Nigam for the first time in serial Chandra Nandini.
If you have more details about Avneet Kaur. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.