Parul Gulati (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Parul Gulati is an Indian television and film actress. She is known for television serial Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam and P.O.W. – Bandi Yuddh Ke. Apart from this, she has also worked in the famous Punjabi films like Zorawar, Romeo Ranjha and Burrraahh.
Parul Gulati was born on 6 August 1991 in Rohtak, Haryana. She belongs to a Punjabi Sikh family. She had fond of acting since childhood. She has studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA), London.
Gulati started her career with the TV show Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam. In this show, she played the supporting role of Bittan. Later, she became active in Punjabi films and web series. She has worked in popular web series like Selection Day, Illegal and The Raikar Case.
|Actress and Model
|Date of Birth
|6 August 1991
|Mother : Name Not Known
Father : Name Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Kapil Gulati
Husband: Not Available
Education Details and More
|Royal Academy Of Dramatic Arts (RADA), London
|Television : Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam (2009)
Film : Burrraahh (2012)
Web Series : Selection Day (2018)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 6″ feet
|Shopping and Traveling
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Parul Gulati
- Parul Gulati was born and brought up in Rohtak, Haryana.
- She has worked in more than 100 television commercials in her career.
- She started her career with the TV show Yeh Pyaar Na hoga Kam in 2010.
- Parul is very active on the web platform, she has worked in many series like Alt Balaji, Voot Select and The Timelimer.
- She has appeared in many Punjabi film including Romeo Ranjha, Zorawar and Burrraahh.
- In the film Zorawar, she appeared opposite the famous rap singer Honey Singh.
- In 2017, she starred in star plus channel’s TV series P.O.W. – Bandi Yuddh Ke. She appeared in the show as a Pakistani girl named Afreen.
- She is a fitness freak.
- Parul is a fashion diva and loves shopping.
- She also featured on the cover page of Forbes India magazine in 2020.
View this post on Instagram
How I had imagined my 2020 would be , but nothing can stop me….😜😜 Spoiler Alert – it is me cropping and pasting myself on two of the covers I wanted to be on this year. 😝…. Me & my brother would use these websites when we were young and had the guts to put these kind of pictures as our profile pictures . We really thought we could trick everyone into believing that we were rich & famous. #iwanttobeabillionaire & the #voguecovergirl …
- She also worked in Sony Liv web series ‘Your Honor‘ in 2020 which is adoption of israeli web series Kvodo.
If you have more details about Parul Gulati. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.