Pratyaksh Panwar (Child Artist) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography and More
Pratyaksh Panwar is a child artist. He is known for television shows like Kyun Rishton Mein Katti Batti, Ishq Mein Marjawan, Tenalirama. Apart from this, he has worked in many web series and films.
Pratyaksh Panwar was born in Meerut. He started his journey through a printshoot. He appeared in advertisements for many fashion brands. After which he got the opportunity to act for the first time from TVF Tripling. This web series featured artists like Manvi Gagaroo and Sumeet Vyas. After doing this series, Panwar appeared as a child artist in the television shows Kyun Rishton Mein Katti Batti, Ishq Mein Marjawan, Tenalirama. Recently, his web series Aarya has also been released.
|Real Name||Pratyaksh Panwar|
|Date of Birth||2011|
|Age(as in 2020)||9 Years|
|Birth Place||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Home Town||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : Ishq Mein Marjawan (2017)|
Web Series : TVF Tripling (2016)
Film : Gabru Gang
Physical Stats and More
|Height||2′ 3″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Painting and Swimming|
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Pratyaksh Panwar
- Pratyaksh Panwar is brought up in Mumbai.
- Panwar started his career as a child model.
- He did his acting debut through TVF Tripling.
- Pratyaksh has also worked in the serial Tenalirama.
- He also appeared in Zoom TV’s original web series Cutting Pyaar.
- He played the role of Sushmita Sen’s son in the web series Aarya. This series was released on June 2020.
- His upcoming film includes the Punjabi movie Gabru Gang.
If you have more details about Pratyaksh Panwar. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.