Arshdeep Singh (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend, Cricket Career and More
Arshdeep Singh is an Indian cricketer. He is a Left-arm Medium-fast Bowler and plays in the Indian Under-19 team. He was seen playing for Kings XI Punjab in IPL from 2020 to 2022. Arshdeep started playing cricket at GNPS School, Chandigarh under the leadership of coach Jaswant Rai. He is originally from Kharar, Punjab.
Birth & Early Life
Arshdeep Singh was born on 5 February 1999 in Guna, Madhya Pradesh to a Sikh family. His father is Darshan Singh and mother is Baljit Kaur. His father is a chief security officer at DCM. He also has two siblings in the family. His elder brother works in Canada. Arshdeep received his early education from Guru Nanak Public School, Chandigarh.
|Real Name||Arshdeep Singh|
|Date of Birth||5 February 1999|
|Age (as in 2022)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Guna, Madhya Pradesh|
|Home Town||Chandigarh, India|
|Family||Mother : Baljit Kaur|
Father : Darshan Singh (Retired inspector in CISF)
Sister : Gurleen Kaur (Elder)
Brother : 1 elder brother
Wife : Not Available
Arshdeep Singh made his debut in first-class cricket on 25 December 2019 with the Punjab team in the Ranji Trophy. He was selected in the List A of Punjab for Vijay Hazare Trophy on 19 September 2018. Before the start of List A, he was selected in India’s squad for the 2018 Under-19 Cricket World Cup. In the year 2017, he was also seen playing for India Red Team in U-19 Challenger Trophy.
In November 2019, Arshdeep was selected in India’s team for the 2019 ACC Emerging Teams Asia Cup to be held in Bangladesh. He was bought by Kings XI Punjab in player auction for the 2019 Indian Premier League in December 2018. He started his Twenty20 career from the Indian Premier League in 2019 with Team Kings XI Punjab.
Arshdeep made his T20I debut on 7 July 2022, for India against England. In 2022, he was selected in India’s squad for the Asia Cup 2022 .
Education Details and More
|School||Guru Nanak Public School, Chandigarh|
|Batting Style||Left Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Left-arm fast-medium|
|First-class Debut||Vidarbha vs Punjab (25 December 2019)|
|List A Debut||Himachal Pradesh vs Punjab (19 September 2018)|
|T20s Debut||Kings XI Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals (16 April 2019)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||6′ 3″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Travelling and Watching Films|
Marital Status and More
|Controversies||Singh faced vitriolic attacks on social media after he dropped a crucial catch in a thrilling Super 4 Asia Cup clash between India and Pakistan on 5 September 2022.|
|IPL Auction Price||INR 20 Lakh (Kings XI Punjab; 2019-20)|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Arshdeep Singh
- Arshdeep Singh was born in Guna, Madhya Pradesh.
- His father Darshan Singh was inspector in CISF and volunteer retired in 2013 to provide proper coaching to Arshdeep Singh at Chandigarh. Presently his father is chief security officer at DCM Ropar.
- He made his first-class cricket debut with the Punjab team in the Ranji Trophy in 2019.
- He started playing cricket at the age of 13 from GNPS School, Chandigarh.
- He was selected in India’s team for the 2018 Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
- In September 2018, he was selected in the Punjab List A for the Vijay Hazare Trophy.
- In 2017, he was selected in the India Red Team in the U19 Challenger Trophy.
- He was part of Indian team for the 2019 ACC Emerging Teams Asia Cup which held in Bangladesh.
- Arshdeep made his Twenty20 career debut with the Indian Premier League in 2019. He was seen playing for Kings XI Punjab team in IPL 2020-22.
- Arshdeep dropped an easy catch of Asif Ali in the 18th over, which eventually led Pakistan to win the match by five wickets. After the match an unregistered user replaced the words “India” with “Khalistan” at several locations on the profile. The Ministry of Electronics & IT today summoned executives from Wikipedia to explain how fake information on cricketer Arshdeep Singh’s page linking him to the separatist Khalistani movement. However these changes were undone within 15 minutes by Wikipedia editors.
If you have more details about Arshdeep Singh. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.