Ansh Sinha (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Ansh Sinha is an Indian television actor. He is known for the character Rishabh Bansal played in the television show Tera Yaar Hoon Main. He started his career as a child artist. Ansh originally hails from Mumbai.
Ansh Sinha was born in Mumbai. He has been fond of acting since childhood. He started his career as a child artist in the television serial Wo Rahne Wali Mehlon Ki in 2010. After which he was also seen in many television commercials. Ansh’s first film 2 Little Indians was released in 2013. In which artists like Master Ronak Bhatia, Shubhangi Poorey, Mushtaq Khan were seen with him.
Ansh got the opportunity to play the lead role for the first time from SAB TV’s show Tera Yaar Hoon Main in 2020. He played the important character of Rishabh Bansal in the show.
|Real Name||Ansh Sinha|
|Other Name||Susavit Sinha|
|Date of Birth||21 July|
|Age(as in 2020)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : Wo Rahne Wali Mehlon Ki (2010)|
Film : 2 Little Indians (2013)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 9″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening Music|
Marital Status and More
|Girl Friends||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ansh Sinha
- Ansh Sinha was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- He started his career with the TV show Wo Rahne Wali Mehlon Ki.
- Ansh made his bollywood debut with 2 Little Indians. He played the role of Master Rohit Kapoor in the film.
- He worked with Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar in the Honda advertisement in 2019.
- He has also worked in Zee 5’s web series Bhram along with Kalki Koechlin.
- In 2020, he appeared in the film Love Street.
- He is an animal lover.
If you have more details about Ansh Sinha. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.