Louisa Jacobson (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Louisa Jacobson is an American film and soap opera actress. She is popularly known for her work in The Gilded Age (2022) and Gone Hollywood (2019). She serves with the model management company IMG Models, which is recognized all over the world.
Birth & Family
Louisa Jacobson was born on June 12, 1991 in Los Angeles, California. Her father’s name is Don Gummer and her mother’s name is Meryl Streep. She is youngest in three siblings named Henry Wolfe, Grace Gummer, and Mamie Gummer. Louisa did her schooling at Poly Prep Country Day School and completed her graduation from Vassar College and Yale University. She also attended British American Drama Academy.
|Real Name||Louisa Jacobson Gummer|
|Date of Birth||12 June 1991|
|Age (as in 2022)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Family||Mother : Meryl Streep|
Father : Don Gummer
Sister : Mary Willa ‘Mamie’ Gummer and Grace Jane Gummer
Brother : Henry Wolfe Gummer
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Jacobson began her professional career by playing the role of Mary Dalton in the production of Yale Repertory Theatre’s Nambi E on stage. In 2018, she played in the Williamstown Theatre Festival production by Carson McCullers, Member of the Wedding, starring Tavi Gevinson, and managed by Gaye Taylor Upchurch. She played the role of Juliet in the production of Romeo and Juliet from the Old Globe in 2019.
Jacobson started her career with the television drama film Gone Hollywood as Trish Sparks in 2019. It is the story of how Hollywood talent agencies were managed in the eighties. She later appeared in the television drama series The Gilded Age in 2022.
Education Details and More
|School||Poly Prep Country Day School|
|College||Vassar College and Yale University|
British American Drama Academy
|Debut||Film : Gone Hollywood (2019)|
Television : The Gilded Age (2022)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 9″ ft|
In Meter : 1.8 m
|Weight||In Pound : 155 lb|
In Kilogram : 70 Kg
|Hobbies||Travel and Dancing|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Some Facts About Louisa Jacobson
- Louisa Jacobson was born and brought up in Los Angeles.
- Her mother Meryl Streep is a famous film actress and has garnered numerous accolades throughout her career including Academy Award and Golden Globe Award.
- She has contributed to the campaigns of the French luxury products company Christian Dior SE.
- She has been featured in fashion magazines like Glamour and Vanity Fair.
- Louisa attended several events with her mother and other celebrities at various times. She walked the red carpet with her mother on August 9, 2016 during the premiere of Florence Foster Jenkins, it was held at AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 Theater, New York City.
- She made her television debut with ‘US Downton Abbey’ period drama The Gilded Age featured alongside Cynthia Nixon, Carrie Coon and Taissa Farmiga.
If you have more details about Louisa Jacobson. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.