Table of Contents
Rajeshwari Sachdev (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Rajeshwari Sachdev is an Indian television and film actress. She is known for television shows like Shaadi Mubarak, Dil Hi Toh Hai, Peshwa Bajirao and Balika Vadhu. In a career of 2 decades,Rajeshwari has worked in dozens of television shows and films and she has been active in acting industry since 1991.
Birth & Family
Rajeshwari Sachdev was born on 14 April 1975 in Mumbai to a Punjabi family. Her mother belongs to Southern India. Rajeshwari’s real name is Raj Kaur Sachdev. She completed her education from Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Mumbai.
|Real Name||Raj Kaur Sachdev|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Profession||Actress, TV Host|
|Date of Birth||14 April 1975|
|Age(as in 2020)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known
Husband : Varun Badola (m. 2004-Present)
Son : Devagya Badola
Rajeshwari started her career with theater based in Mumbai. After which she made her debut in 1991 with the Marathi film “Aayatya Gharat Gharoba”. Later she worked in many Marathi, English and Hindi films. Her most popular films include Issaq, Welcome to Sajjanpur, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, Sardari Begum.
Apart from films, Rajeshwari is also active in television industry. She has worked in television shows Dil Hi Toh Hai, Peshwa Bajirao, Balika Vadhu and Laut Aao Trisha. She has also been a part of the dance reality show Nach Baliye.
Education Details and More
|College||Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Television : Antakshari (1994)|
Marathi Film : Aayatya Gharat Gharoba (1991)
Hindi Film : Suraj Ka Satvan Ghoda (1993)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Listening Music|
Rajeshwari Sachdev married to television actor Varun Badola on 24 November 2004. This couple also has a son Devagya Badola.
Marital Status and More
|Boyfriend||Varun Badola (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||24 November 2004|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Rajeshwari Sachdev
- Rajeshwari Sachdev was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- She started her career with theater Indian People’s Theater Association.
- She made her film debut with the Marathi film Aayatya Gharat Gharoba in 1991.
- From 1994 to 2000, she hosted in the music competition Antakshari with Annu Kapoor.
- She also participated in the first season of the dance reality show Nach Baliye. In which she was seen dancing with her husband Varun Badola.
- She won the 1997 National Film Award for Best Supporting Actress.
- In 2020, she worked in Star Plus TV show Shaadi Mubarak as Kusum Kothari.
If you have more details about Rajeshwari Sachdev. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.