Lanuakum AO (Actor) Wiki, Age, Date of Birth, Death Cause, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Lanuakum AO was an Indian actor. He is best known for playing the lead negative role of Thapa in the web series The Last Hour. Apart from this, he is known for his superb performance in the Bollywood film Axone. Lanuakum was admitted to the CIHSR (Christian Institute of Health Science and Research) at 4th Mile in Dimapur due to ailing health where he passed away on 5 December 2021.
|Real Name||Lanuakum AO|
|Date of Birth||1990|
|Birth Place||Longsa Village, Mokokchung, Nagaland|
|Death||5 December 2021|
|Death Cause||Kidney Failure|
|Home Town||Mokokchung, Nagaland|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|College||National School of Drama, New Delhi|
|Debut||Film : Axone (2019)|
Web Series : The Last Hour (2021)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Dancing and Playing Guitar|
Some Facts About Lanuakum AO
- Lanuakum AO was originally from Longsa Village in Nagaland’s Mokokchung district.
- He learned acting from the National School of Drama, New Delhi.
- In 2019, he got the opportunity to make a Bollywood debut with the Sayani Gupta starrer film Axone.
- He was a well-known name in the North-East film industry and had worked in many local films and theatres.
- In 2021, he got an opportunity to work in Amazon Prime’s web series The Last Hour. In this series, he worked with Sanjay Kapoor, Karma Takapa, Shaylee Krishen, Shahana Goswami, Robin Tamang etc.
If you have more details about Lanuakum AO. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.